EPILOGUE

TEN YEARS LATER...

"I'll put it!"

"No, I'll put it!"

"What did I say about team work?" He rebuked his six year olds.

"But I carried it first!"

"I wanted to carry it first!"

"Give it to me if you can't do it together." Mustafa stretched his palm at his younger brothers.

"But Aryaan," Arfaan pouted.

"Okay you can just do it."Armaan gave up.

"Let's do it together." Arfaan jutted his lips, tossing the cake topper at his twin's face whose face broke into a wide smile as he gladly held the stick and they inserted it together.

"See how you put it dan Allah." Zoya glared at them, removing it from the middle of the cake and putting it more towards the edge.

"That's not fair!" The twins whined.

"What have you been doing there?" Mustafa picked up Anisa whom he left playing beside his legs as he mixed the buttercream and went towards Zoya who's taking her time adding the sprinkles one by one.

"When will you ever finish at this pace?" He ridiculed, keeping Anisa on the table but not letting her completely free.

"Leave me alone Mister."

"Daddy see what Arwa's doing."

"I'm only trying to make it perfect!" Zoya defended herself.

Ali didn't answer them for a beat as he didn't want to ruin the decorations he'd worked so hard on. "What is it?" He sighed, keeping the piping tube and facing them.

"She's putting it one by one!"
"I want to get a particular pattern!" They chorused and Ali sighed, rounded the counter to where they were but stopping to seize the buttercream bowl the twins 'stole' and were secretly eating.

"You two misbehave again and you're spending the holiday with Uncle Salis."

"Sorry Daddy." They gave him their fake innocent faces cos he'd rather believe Zoya's sorry than those two's.

At times he wonders how he survived six years with them and never having a heart attack.

But it's just a phase, they'll outgrow it.

"What were you two saying?" He stood beside Zoya, his very own gazelle.

They had her a year and eight months after Mustafa, she always emphasizes on the numbers so never mention that she's two years younger than her older brother.

And she was two years three months older than the twins, add the three months or else you'll get one of her famous speeches of how important specificity was.

"Just look how beautiful it is but I don't know why this big head seems to have a problem."

"Who's big head?" Mustafa smacked her on the head and she yelled.