xxviii

Comment please?♡

°°°

Taehyung ran outside, pants leaving his mouth and he was ready to run and search for Jeongguk when he took in the chaos unfolding right in front of his eyes, the shouts and blood curling screams, the blood splattered around the wooden deck.

This was not like the usual robbing fees. They were the ones being attacked and not the other way around! Panic rushed through his veins upon that realization and he tried searching for a way out, maybe a weapon to defend himself.

But before he could, he was grabbed from behind and pressed against a hard chest.

“Why little angel, where did you want to run to? Aren’t you a bit far away from your kingdom?”, the pirate purred into his ear from behind, pressing the little angel against him and even daring to rub himself against the plump ass of the gorgeous prince.

“L-let me go!”, Taehyung protested with a yelp, pushing his hips away from the pirate but the shameless man followed him, grabbing Taehyung's chin and tilting his head upwards until his neck was aching. A soft whimper left his lips, tugging onto the man's sleeve when a sword was pressed against his neck.

Jeongguk was fighting his way up to the stairs, hoping he wouldn’t come too late but once he reached the last step of the stairs, he saw Taehyung struggling in the arms of a pirate, a sword pressed to his delicate neck.

“Taehyung!“, the worried shout of the prince’s name left Jeongguk’s lips before he could stop it, worry and anger evident on his face when he recognized the man standing behind Taehyung.

“Min! Release him before I cut off that stupid--”, he started angrily, fury visible in his eyes and he attempted to step forward but Yoongi laughed loudly before pulling the struggling prince back into his arms who tried to break free.

“I’m sorry, Jeon what do you want to cut away from me? Can’t hear you over the head of your little boytoy", Yoongi chuckled dryly, pushing Taehyung against him one more time and the prince mewled silently. "Stay still, little angel", Yoongi growled towards Taehyung whose teary eyes pleadingly looked at Jeongguk.

“The captain said to leave him alone, Min", Wooyoung appeared next to Jeongguk, blood dripping from the metal of his sword when he pointed it threateningly at Yoongi who bared his teeth at the other pirate, pulling his captive more in front of him as a warning. 

“And I clearly don’t give a shit about it. Step back or watch the little thing here die", Yoongi threatened, the sword so tightly pressed against Taehyung's skin that it drew blood.

“I’m not a thing- ow!”, Taehyung yelped when he felt the sharp pain of a newly created wound scraping on his neck and he closed his mouth, too afraid by now. The pirate behind him cackled before Taehyung was pulled back harshly one more time.

Jeongguk froze, not wanting to risk another injury on Taehyung, knowing his hands were tied if he didn't want to see his precious boy injured. Wooyoung stopped as well, staring behind Yoongi with a stone cold expression on his face while Jeongguk clenched his jaw tightly.

Tears pooled in Taehyung's eyes when they continued standing frozen in their place. "Aww, did you really think you meant something to him? To any of them? You’re replaceable, sweetheart, accept it. No one cares for you here. I mean, they still were planning to sell you after all”, Yoongi hissed the spiteful words into Taehyung's ear and the boy's heart broke by this.

“T-that’s not true...!”, he gasped, struggling faintly in Yoongi's grip but he whimpered when blood trickled down his throat. Yoongi giggled amused, throwing Jeongguk a dark stare, a superior glint in his eyes.

“Why it is, sweetheart. Aw Jeon, you made him cry, look!”, Yoongi had the time of his life, finally getting what he was craving for and that was the power over Jeongguk, finally finding his weak spot which was the gorgeous little angel currently squirming in Yoongi's arms. 

Jeongguk released a low growl building in his throat, a sound of absolute rage and he possessively stared at Taehyung, anger evident in his face and his sword trembled from held back aggression. "Tae--", Jeongguk started, the prince's eyes flickering towards him, teary eyed and not wanting to believe the harsh words of his current captor.

No, Jeongguk likes me, I mean something to him-! He won't sell me like this, r-right?, Taehyung thought to himself, tears now escaping his wide puppy eyes and trailing down his soft cheeks. 

“Let’s leave! We got what we wanted”, Yoongi yelled loudly for his crew to hear and Taehyung sobbed by this, not wanting any of this to happen. This was like his worst nightmares come true all at once and he sobbed out Jeongguk's name in utter fear, the man in question making a pained noise because he was literally helpless if he didn't want to risk Taehyung's safety.

“Time to say goodbye to your sweet boytoy Jeon”, the rival directed the words at Jeongguk who bared his teeth at him. But Yoongi pulled Taehyung towards the railing, wrapping his arm around the boy's delicate waist to press him against his chest.

"J-Jeongguk!", Taehyung called out scared for the man, helplessly sobbing and scratching on the hold locking him away. "Stay where you are Jeon or the pretty thing dies", Yoongi grinned, making Jeongguk freeze, his muscular body trembling from held back anger.

“I bet you taste delicious”, Yoongi now directed theses words at Taehyung who gasped outraged by this. But the pirate has been distracted by the beauty of his captive. So he didn't see the large creature appearing in front of them, claws scraping over the wood of the railing and blocking Yoongi's path.

“Min. We won’t say it again. Step back from Taehyung. When someone’s eating him, it’ll be me”, Jimin hissed, slit pupils fixed on the pirate who turned around surprised but upon seeing the dangerous siren, his lips curled into a malicious smile.

“Park Jimin, it’s so good to see you, Gorgeous”, he purred, pulling Taehyung a bit behind him while Jimin glared at the pirate before he himself smiled, exposing his razor sharp teeth while doing so, a unmistakably warning for Yoongi. 

“Release him or I will sink your ship. You know I can so don’t tease me on it. I’ve been craving for your flesh since a long time already.”

~

Ahhhh so they all meet each other ! And what is Jimin's plan ?

Elaboratae