xviii

“What’s going on here?”, a rough deep voice demanded instant attention and Taehyung weakly lifted his head from San's shoulder, nearly releasing a moan upon seeing the almighty Jeon Jeongguk walking closer, fabric of his pants clinging to the thick muscles of his thighs.

A loose creme shirt was waving around his upper body, showing off his amazing figure, the small waist, wide curved chest, wide shoulders and mouth watering sex appeal that made it hard for Taehyung to sit still.

God, has he always looked this amazing, especially with undone hair? Taehyung wondered what it was like to suck his dick, drunk Taehyung liked that thought really much and he giggled to himself, accidentally losing his balance and falling against Yunho.

Yunho was shy, timid even but he had a huge heart and that was so open to anyone which was clear with the way he steadied a giggling Taehyung falling against his shoulder. It was noticed by Jeongguk who narrowed his eyes.

"Captain! We were just having fun!", San exclaimed wide eyed, waving the bottle around while Taehyung was cupping his own blushing cheeks because he could not stand the feverish hot stare of Jeongguk aimed at him. 

"Letting the prince warm up to us! He ain't that bad though, cute little puppy he is, dressed in wealth but as poor as us when it comes to luck", Wooyoung was actually the one to snicker, flicking Taehyung's forehead who mewled and pushed him away.

"Hey no fair! I told you I'd give you my closet if I could Wooyoungie", Taehyung whined and pouted at the end, earning lots of coos and a smirk of Wooyoung which was directed more into Jeongguk's direction. "See, he's a puppy. We'll find a job for ya so you can stay with us, how about being our pretty show off?", Wooyoung grinned and cupped Taehyung's cheeks.

The two were wasted, drunk and giggling and Jeongguk was not really fond of this sight. And he wasn't the only one. Hoseok has pulled back into the rigging, playing with his knife and debating whether he should throw his knife at Wooyoung and San. This ugly feeling in his stomach intensified.

"Alright, enough, you are clearly used to drinking your asses off but Taehyung isn't. Spare him from your insane drinking games", Jeongguk sighed and went behind Taehyung to pick the so light boy up who didn't even protest.

"Woah, that's hot", he gasped, shamelessly eyeing Jeongguk's butt when he was flung over his shoulder. Wooyoung and San happily laughed, sinking against each other while Yunho muttered an apology for his friends, the only one sane of them.

"I'm definitely keeping your rum ration for the next two weeks", Jeongguk grumbled while glaring at the two wasted crew members but he was secretly incredibly relieved that they went along. Even if it was unusual for captives and captors to drink together but Jeongguk was not complaining.

Especially if the alcohol has turned his pretty prince into such an adorable puppy. "Huiiii!", Taehyung exclaimed, swinging his arms freely in the air when Jeongguk turned and walked away from the still giggling group but he stopped, glancing upwards.

"Hoseok, make sure they don't do anything stupid and don't disturb anyone. And think of a punishment", the captain instructed his first mate who nodded curtly. "I have to take care of a puppy now", Jeongguk huffed out, one hand finding its way to Taehyung's butt who squealed when his ass was slapped.

Hoseok watched Jeongguk carrying the little prince away with darkening eyes and the grip around his knife tightened.

How much he wanted to take care of Taehyung instead.

°°°

"You're really adorable but also annoying so please stop squirming so much little puppy or we're going to have to give your pretty ass a punishment", Jeongguk breathed out annoyed while carrying an upside hanging Taehyung back into the cabin, the drunk male giggling silently.

"Just my ass? I can bear with that", Taehyung giggled and squeaked loudly when he felt a hard spank on his left ass cheek, feeling the burn and then a hand kneading his ass roughly, making him moan softly in pain. "H-hey, that was really mean", Taehyung whimpered, head falling back down.

"You shouldn't drink anymore at all because you're becoming a nuisance", Jeongguk huffed, finally pushing Taehyung from his shoulder and dropping the boy very plainly onto the bed, Taehyung's head falling against the mattress before wide puppy eyes stared up to Jeongguk.

"Aren't you a delicious piece of art", the pirate captain hummed with darkening eyes because Taehyung had not a single clue how fucking alluring he was, how much it took for Jeongguk to not jump on him right on the spot. Jeongguk was not a man of patience or mercy yet he knew that he couldn't do anything to his pretty prince in his intoxicated state.

"You're absolutely gorgeous but as much as I want to ravish you, it isn't much fun when you don't notice it", Jeongguk mumbled, thumb coming down to stroke over Taehyung's bottom lip and the little prince surprised him by sucking the digit into his mouth, staring up to Jeongguk with hooded eyes.

The pirate snapped away like he has been burnt. 

"You need sleep, bub, not my company. Because when you're continuing this way, I will make sure you won't get one ounce of sleep. Or anything else than pleasure", the captain purred out, knowing his way too dark intentions for the innocent prince so he needed all his willpower to stop himself from jumping onto the cute thing.

"B-but maybe I wanna have fun... no one loves me, my daddy holds me away from anyone who could come closer to me and I'm sooo alone... you said you wanted me to join the ship, I wanna. It sounds so peaceful and despite being so mean and murderous, they are nice", Taehyung mumbled, rolling to his side and hugging a pillow close to his chest.

Golden skin was exposed by his moving shirt and Jeongguk had to turn away with a growl, knowing his patience was lowering. "I wanna be with you, Jeongguk-ah", Taehyung whispered faintly and Jeongguk knew that once he was going to look, he was gone for, met with sparkling wide puppy eyes that made him weak.

No, Jeongguk couldn't fall for him like that, not when he was a royal blood and Jeongguk has sworn to himself that he wasn't going to let love conquer his heart again. Not like this. Or maybe like this because Taehyung was far too tempting.

Especially for a man of sins like Jeon Jeongguk. 

~

Drunken TaeTae is a dangerous Babie

Ela_koo