xxix

please comment if you have time♡

°°°

"Give me back my Taehyung or I'll let Jimin have his fun with you and your pathetic crew", Jeongguk hissed at Yoongi who seemed surprisingly calm, eyes fixed on Jimin's gorgeous face. He has been infatuated with the siren ever since he laid his eyes on Jimin, desire rushing through his veins.

He would gladly be the one to own Park Jimin. 

But that could wait, despite his desire for the siren, Yoongi wasn't fond of the thought of dying or being eaten by his symbol of want. Jeongguk might've have the superior hand right now but now Yoongi knew about his weak spot. And that was the pretty boy sobbing silently in his arms.

So if he couldn't ruin the boy in the way he has planned, he was going to fuck him up another way.

"I bet he didn't tell you what he was planning with you. All the sweet talk, sugar coating his words. He's a pirate, through and through and a manipulative piece of shit on top of that", Yoongi grinned down at Taehyung who blinked up to him confused. "Min, stop fucking talking and give him back to me", Jeongguk yelled furiously.

But Yoongi continued. And broke Taehyung's poor heart further apart. "Do you know the direction you're sailing? They want to reach the slave harbor... and guess why?", Taehyung didn't want to believe it, head flying to Jeongguk who seemed taken aback by this reveal, how could this bastard know...?

"T-that's not true", Taehyung whimpered. Yoongi laughed. "Sweetheart, I know the seas better than anyone else. Pirates only go there when they have something of value to sell. And the only thing valuable I see is you", the pirate disgustingly grinned. Jimin behind them released a dark grumble deep in his throat.

"N-no", Taehyung whispered, tears forming in his eyes once more when he looked at Jeongguk, turning limb when he realized the short sign of defeat in Jeongguk's eyes. "Taehyung, don't believe him", the brunet said lowly, angry even. 

"I-is that true?", Taehyung stuttered, a tear running down his cheek. Yoongi used the distraction to reach for a rope. "Answer me!", Taehyung now screamed at Jeongguk who flinched before he nodded silently.

"But we're going there for a different reason. Taehyung, I would never sell you. Yes, I wanted to but not after...", Jeongguk made another pained noise, shaking his head. Blood dripped down his forehead.

"Not after-", he stopped, looking pained to the side. And Yoongi used the moment to hoist Taehyung upwards, now standing on the railing and gripping onto the rope, ready to swing back on board of his own ship. 

Jimin growled, long tail flicking warningly. "Let him go!", the siren screeched, voice not the seductive purr from before, a raging storm in his eyes. Taehyung squeaked when he saw the depth of the brutal sea under him, clutching scared onto Yoongi, afraid to be dropped.

"Keep these stupid words in your mouth, Jeon", Yoongi hissed, drawing his sword. But Jeongguk didn't obey this time. The pirate panicked, not wanting Taehyung to hate him, afraid to lose the prince.

"I love you!", Jeongguk screamed, just when Hoseok has managed to fight his way up the stairs, freezing in his spot when he heard these words and quietly retreating again. "I fell in love with you, Taehyung and I want you to stay by my side, to stay with me", Jeongguk brokenly confessed.

Yes, it has been his plan but he didn' t know that he would fall in love with the pretty prince but he did. 

Yoongi smirked at that while Taehyung only stared shocked at the pirate, lips parting but not one single word escaped him, searching for words but not finding any. "J-Jeongguk, I-I", Taehyung started but screamed surprised when he was pulled backwards.

"Sweet but unnecessary. The boy is mine now, Jeon and you'll never see him aga--", but Yoongi's words got cut off because Jimin has jumped into action, grabbing Yoongi's ankle and twisting it until the bone cracked and broke. The siren beamed happily by the agonizing scream coming from the pirate. 

The grip around Taehyung was loosened and the prince tumbled, eyes wide when he stumbled, losing his balance. He saw Jeongguk, saw him screaming his name but weirdly, Taehyung didn't hear any sound.

Before he fell backwards and from the railing.

Water immediately engulfed him when he hit the sea surface, starting to sink and for a moment of shock, Taehyung was unable to move. Arms flailing around and legs trying to push him back to the surface, Taehyung struggled in the water.

A sudden heavy move in the water caused him to float backwards, eyes opening widely when he saw the slashing creature in the water before him.

Jimin.

The siren grinned, exposing sharp teeth, skin now blueish and littered with scales, his before mesmerizing blue eyes were a dark green, gills to the sides of his neck and golden hair waving around his head. A long clawed hand reached out for Taehyung and the boy screamed, bubbles leaving his mouth.

Taehyung felt his entire life flashing before his eyes when Jimin grabbed him, unable to escape the siren's grip and he tried forming words, plead Jimin to have mercy with him but Jimin was a siren. And sirens did not know mercy.

Taehyung bursted through the water surface, his collage grabbed by a clawed hand and before he knew it, he was thrown over the railing, crashing on the wooden planks and coughing loudly, water splashing onto the wood. 

"Tae!", Jeongguk screamed, rushing to the prince's aid who was trembling on the wood. The pirate knelt down next to Taehyung, helping him up while the wet little puppy was clutching onto Jeongguk's sleeves with all his might, still coughing up water.

"One time, Jeon. Now we are even", they heard Jimin's voice coming from the railing, the siren gripping onto the wood with sharp claws. He threw one last look at the trembling prince in Jeongguk's hold, eyes merely softening before he turned and dived back into the ocean.

Jimin has saved Taehyung from drowning. Instead of killing, this one special siren has spared Taehyung's life. And repaying the debt he owed Jeongguk.

A life for a life.

~

Jimin repaid his debt ! Are you surprised he didnt hurt Taehyung ?

Elaboratae