xx

When Hoseok walked up to the captain's deck he was met with the venomous glare of Jeongguk, arms crossed in front of his chest, wild long hair flying around his head and entire body clearly showing how pissed off he was. A wave of anger rushed over Hoseok but he swallowed it before bowing his head.

"You wanted me to come by, captain?", he asked politely and Jeongguk nodded, the glare still visible on his face. "Yes", Jeongguk said, a raven strand of his hair falling into his face yet he didn't bother to wipe it away. His eyes wandered over to the little raven standing by the railing and Hoseok saw desire in them.

"Stay away from the prince. It's not good to socialize with him, so refrain from doing so. He's our captive and not part of the crew", the words came out way harsher than Jeongguk has originally planned, not meaning them actually yet his dark jealousy was speaking out of him.

"Why? I see nothing wrong in being nice to him, captain unless you want him to be all scared", Hoseok remarked, upset that Jeongguk was trying to keep him away from the cute little prince. He knew his captain and he also knew that Jeongguk always wanted to have the nice things to himself. It was pissing him off that since he was the captain, he could do what he wanted.

And now that this gorgeous being entered their ship and was slowly making every crew member fall for him, Hoseok wanted to be greedy and have the cute prince to himself. But he knew he could never go against Jeongguk, not when the other man was the captain and ruling over the ship. With that power, he could have Taehyung and it bugged Hoseok.

A lot. 

"Do as I say, Hoseok and stay away from him", Jeongguk snarled angrily, throwing the man a warning glare. But his attention soon shifted to the small prince which ebony hair gently waved around his head he has turned into the direction of a maliciously grinning man.

The male was sitting on the railing, leaning close to the petit other and eyed him with lusted eyes, a claw spiked hand coming to rest on the boy's slim arm and caressing it possessively. Jeongguk but back a curse by the sight, eyes clouding with jealousy.

"This fucking seductive siren. He better not be flirting with the prince", Jeongguk hissed and bit out a curse that would've make a woman faint while Hoseok was also staring at the obviously flirty siren who moved closer to the frozen prince.

"I should stop Jimin before he tries to drag Taehyung into the sea. He can't resist beauty, always being his flirty self", Jeongguk huffed, not even he has been spared from Jimin's seductive being yet he would never fall for the antics of a siren, especially not Jimin who was so good in his game. Yet Jeongguk was better.

"And remember what I told you, Hoseok", Jeongguk shortly said towards the other pirate who rolled his eyes but nodded.

"Aye captain."

°°°

"Hey pretty boy. All alone here?", the sudden voice startled Taehyung who looked around to find the culprit interrupting his peace. A soft surprised gasp left him when he saw the man leaning over the railing, sultry eyes moving over Taehyung's body. It was the siren, Jimin. 

His bulky arms were holding onto the railing, gemstones sparkling on his ears and Taehyung saw the glistening wetness of water on his naked upper body, knowing that the long tail was hidden from the wood of the ship. 

The little prince tried not to panic, obviously fearing the dangerous siren who inched closer, moving long claw over Taehyung's forearm and giggling pleased when Taehyung let out a soft whine. "Just wanted to enjoy the air before I'm dragged back into the cabin", Taehyung quietly said.

Jimin laughed silently, moving closer to Taehyung and lifting one hand to caress his jaw. Taehyung froze, eyes widening while he stared at the siren. Jimin licked his lips, gorgeous silver hair framing his angelic features that were made to lure anyone into his deathly trap.

"So you're interested in exploring? I could show you so many things, show you the world like you've never seen it before", Jimin purred seductively, split tongue coming out of his mouth and Taehyung stared at it before he flushed red.

"N-no thank you", he squeaked out politely, still trying to hold onto his manners while Jimin pouted and moved away a bit from the small prince.

"Shame. I'm sure Jeonggukie would let me play with you. You're his cute little puppy aren't you, Sweetheart? So polite even talking with me. I heard you got drunk yesterday? And you didn't call me to tend your needs tsk tsk", Jimin said, every word sounding mocking yet alluring to Taehyung and the raven gulped.

Yet before he could answer, he felt a presence stepping close to him from behind. "Jimin, he's not for you to eat so stop scaring him", a stern voice said and Taehyung turned to see Jeongguk coming towards them, creme shirt loosely hanging from his upper body and failing to hide his amazing physics. 

The siren replied with a hiss, pupils suddenly turning into slits and his claws scraped over the wood. "But I want to play with the sweet doll. Let me play with him, Jeonggukie, just a little. I will return him to you after I'm done but then I fear he won't want you anymore", Jimin said in that weird sung voice of his while staring intently at Taehyung.

The petit male shivered, clearly intimidated by Jimin and his eyes grew large like saucers when he felt himself leaning in to Jimin without actually moving himself. He was quickly caught by Jeongguk's strong arms which held him away.

"I said no", he growled angrily at Jimin who snapped out of his trance like stare and rolled his eyes. "You're no fun", he grumbled, hungry eyes still devouring Taehyung's small frame now hidden in Jeongguk's comforting embrace. 

"Why are you even up on the surface? We got sight of Min so you should be preparing for the feast", Jeongguk said sternly while gently caressing Taehyung's hair to calm the small puppy down who was tugging cutely onto his arms. Not to pull them away but for comfort actually.

"I wanted to play with your puppy, and he truly didn't disappoint. You also didn't, always so stone hearted yet I told you the day would come I would find your weakness", Jimin grinned widely, exposing sharp dangerous teeth.

"And I promised you I will feast on your flesh that day", the siren purred out but Jeongguk didn't waver in his own intimidating appearance. "You know I can easily kill you, Jimin don't try. And besides, you owe me your life", the pirate reminded Jimin who rolled his eyes and threw Taehyung one hungry look.

"I will go. Here's nothing I can get for now", the siren dangerously said before pushing himself away from the railing. A later coming splash and Jimin was gone.

"I t-thought you two were friends... why was he threatening you?", Taehyung timidly spoke up while Jeongguk pulled him away from the railing. A low chuckle escaped the brunet. "Darling, Jimin was never my true friend. He's a siren and they only know two kinds of people. The ones they eat and the ones they owe something to. I belong to the last but may Neptun have mercy on us once this debt is repaid", the pirate captain said and Taehyung threw one glance towards the open black sea.

Trembling just by thinking on which more monsters could hide in the depths of it, more dangerous than Jimin, the deadly siren who for now was their ally. But this meeting made Taehyung realize something: never trust a siren.

"Come with me now, Darling. I have to show you something."

~

Sorry for the wait, I forgot the plot hups:3

Ela_koo