xv

"So now that you´ve met Jimin, will you promise me to not run away again? It´s only for your safety, Lovely"; Jeongguk said and Taehyung wanted to scream at him for sounding so caring, giving Taehyung hope that he cared when there wasn´t any.

Or at least he believed that.

"Why would I promise something to you, you killer", Taehyung instead chose to reply while he was carried back into Jeongguk´s cabin and the man sighed before letting go of the little prince in his hold who immediately slipped away. Jeongguk huffed frustrated but allowed the other to back away, his eyes softening.

"Look, I get why you´re upset and you have every right to be--"

"Oh, now you´re being understanding? Wasn´t I just a dirty royal blood for you?", Taehyung hissed, backing away from the pirate who made no movements in stopping him, somehow showing him understanding and that confused the little prince further.

"S-stop looking at me like this!", he yelled out, moving backwards while Jeongguk just looked at him with these gentle eyes. "Every royal is scum for feeling superior, for making us normal people feel like dirt when they are no better. Stepping on others while they live in luxury and we in poverty", Jeongguk spat out with hatred.

"You sound like you know exactly what you´re talking about", Taehyung silently admitted, hating himself to be born with a golden spoon because people liked to only see the bright side of being a royal. Not the dark side of being controlled, treated as a doll and set to be married of like his own wants didn´t matter at all.

"Of course I do. Royals are all the same", Jeongguk growled out but his eyes softened when he saw how Taehyung flinched. "But then I came across you and I start to believe you´re different. Which makes me change the way I´m looking at you. And to be honest, I´m really liking what I´m seeing", Jeongguk said, voice soft at the end.

He moved forward suddenly, making Taehyung squeak and falling backwards with a scream but he only ended up on the mattress of the pirate´s bed, trying to crawl away. But before he could do so, Jeongguk was hovering over Taehyung, caging him with a confident smirk on his face while looking down to the petit beauty.

"J-Jeongguk", the raven stuttered out intimidated, pressing his hands against his chest while looking up to Jeongguk with wide scared eyes. "I first thought you were just acting, a demanding little brat like every other prince but you weren´t begging me for mercy like the pathetic scum that cannot fight for their own skin", Jeongguk continued, moving one of his thick thighs in between Taehyung´s.

The little prince was forced to open his legs for Jeongguk, making the pirate slip his thigh in between the softness of the prince and he grinned, knee just inches away from his crotch. 

"But you continued defying me, even begged me to spare the crew´s life", Jeongguk whispered hotly, head dipping to move closer to Taehyung´s and the prince´s breath hitched. "No royalty would beg for someone else´s life. That made me realize you´re different. You don´t want this life", Jeongguk then said, assumed it more but from the way Taehyung´s eyes widened, he knew he was right.

"I´m right, no? You hate it. I saw it in your eyes, you understood exactly what I meant", Jeongguk said, remembering when he has first spat profanities about the royals. He saw it in his pretty eyes that Taehyung agreed. 

"Royals are always seen so highly but no one sees past the facade. No one sees how brutal we can be. Even to our own children", Taehyung whispered out, beautiful eyes turning glossy. "We´re in the highest position yet our lives aren´t ours to decide over. We´re nothing but mere slaves just with the difference that we live in luxury. But is luxury worth not being free?", the prince asked the pirate and Jeongguk understood.

Because deep down, Taehyung was just as broken as he was, as fed up with his life than he has been. Only with the difference that Jeongguk broke free. But even this silent exclaim made him understand the little prince better than anyone.

"You say royals are disgusting and I agree... my life isn´t mine, I was married off against my will to someone I don´t love just because he´s royalty. I´m privileged but that means I have responsibilities. It means sacrificing my own life and I´m sick of it. I want to live for myself", Taehyung said, staring up to Jeongguk with his pretty doe eyes and the pirate felt a pull towards this lovely boy under him.

"I can help you with that", Jeongguk confidently stated which surprised Taehyung, growing putty under the pirate´s hold and Jeongguk felt himself drawn to this pretty boy who was so much like him and possibly the only one to understand him. 

Now Jeongguk couldn´t let that pretty prince go under any circumstances.

"Stay with me", the pirate spoke up suddenly which startled the captive beneath his muscular body, flinching away shyly and Jeongguk cooed. "Don´t be afraid. Once you look past my rough appearance, I´m nice. You´re the first one to not die for defying me", Jeongguk mumbled, cupping Taehyung´s soft cheek.

"Yay", Taehyung weakly exclaimed. "But staying with you? You´re a pirate and you kidnapped me from my ship. I´m a prince. My father will soon enough send someone for me", Taehyung said, looking defeated. It wasn´t like he hated his father but he hated the things forced onto him.

"Stay", Jeongguk said firmly, cupping his cheeks even tighter and inching closer to Taehyung´s plump rosy lips. "You´d be away from all responsibilities and once you´re accepted into the crew, nothing can separate their love, although rough", Jeongguk whispered against Taehyung´s lips.

The petit beauty gasped from the close proximity, shying away but merely inching closer as well, wanting to have a taste from these lips, as weird as it was to him. 

"I´ll swoop you off your feet, I promise you that, little Prince."

~

I SHOULDN'T post this here but I'd complete this story anyways, let's risk it

Ela_koo