viii

Taehyung was softly whimpering to himself, ripping desperately on the restrains holding him down. A sob of agony left his plush lips when the rough ropes cut into his sensitive skin. He whimpered pained, wriggling his wrists around despite the pain rushing through his veins.

"P-please please, loosen up", the little prince mumbled to himself. There was no way he would give Jeon Jeongguk the satisfaction to walk back in to him still being tied to his bed. He tried scratching on the rope with his nails, his thumb luckily being close to one loop, succeeding in loosening the knot.

Taehyung nearly cried from relief.

He was pleading to God that Jeongguk wasn't going to walk in on him, sitting down helplessly on the ground for a couple of minutes, the untied ropes laying in his lap while he continued to stare at them. Taehyung for the first time in his life didn't know what to do. Everything before has been planned out by someone else and he just stuck to obeying.

Now, he was far away from home, on a ship he didn't know, surrounded by the roughest and most brutal men of all kingdoms, taken captive by pirates and tossed around by their captain.

And Taehyung, poor innocent minded Taehyung, couldn't even understand the hatred Jeongguk has been showing him.

But he knew that he wasn't going to allow anyone to treat him the way the brown haired pirate did.

So he stood up shakily, whimpering a bit because his feet ached from sitting too long, balancing himself on the bed post. Taehyung bit into his lip, trying to calm himself, he couldn't have a break down right now. Not when he had to get away from the ship. From Jeongguk.

The little prince then bit his lip in thought. Because why would he want to escape actually? Going back to a future already made for him, a husband forced to his side who he didn't love? His life was controlled, yes he was living in luxury but all of these things didn't matter to Taehyung. Not when he felt like a doll, dressed up, forced to act a certain way, always hiding his true self and feelings, especially not having the most precious thing every being should have.

Freedom. Taehyung wasn't free. He was just like a puppet. Even if his father said to only want his best, it still was control over his own life and decisions.

Taehyung knew that people hated royals because they had everything, nothing to worry about, eating from golden spoons and sleeping in brocade sheets but this wasn't a life. It was simply an illusion and Taehyung ached to break free from it.

So he timidly padded towards the entrance door, not knowing if he should try to open it or save the humiliation. Either way, he was going to end up being humiliated as the pirate clearly stated to punish the little prince so Taehyung should go out himself.

But did he want to go out? What was he going to do there? Taehyung wasn't actually fond of the thought to meet the noisy rude bunch of pirates again who did nothing but to mock him and that imbecile of a pirate captain wasn't any better. But Taehyung also didn't want to spend the rest of his days captured in this cabin so he opened the door.

And regretted it almost immediately.

°°°

Jeongguk was sitting on deck, sipping on a bottle of rum he shared with his crew members, Hoseok by his side silently glaring at the working pirates, watching over them so they wouldn't screw their work up. His second mate Jung Hoseok was a silent judge and a perfectionist, someone Jeongguk could always count on and considered as close.

"Yo Jeon, isn't that the little prince?", Wooyoung called out for the captain's attention and Jeongguk sat up, prompting one elbow on his thigh while the other was held up high, sharp chin resting against his fist when he looked into the direction Wooyoung was pointing into.

A little smirk formed on his face when he saw the small figure of the little prince shyly moving out of the cabin, glancing around with huge shimmering eyes. He was also gnawing on his bottom lip, not noticing the already many eyes on his frame.

"Isn't he gorgeous", Jeongguk smirked widely, staring shamelessly at the shy beauty standing in the door frame. Hoseok by his side seemed to have stopped breathing as he continued to stare at the pretty male. The pirate has never been the one to be suddenly interested in someone, liking flings with easy girls but looking at this delicate piece of art... it made Hoseok feel emotions he has never experienced before.

"He's exquisite", he said, gulping heavily while watching how others have already sensed the prince's lovely presence, crowding him which the little beauty noticed with a loud squeak. Jeongguk's smirk turned dark, pleased to see that the supposed to be weak prince indeed was worth his time and effort.

Because unlike his expectation, the little kitten managed to free himself from his cuffs. "You owe me money, Wooyoung. He finished the cuffs faster than I expected", the pirate captain smirked, to which Wooyoung replied with a groan.

Hoseok threw the two a look of disgust. "You two are shameless. I bet he's so scared", he mumbled, gnawing on his lip while watching how the little prince was backed in a corner, touched all over, hands lingering over his waist, thighs and especially his ass, tears running down his eyes.

"Hm, yeah", Jeongguk clicked his tongue, not minding the comment at all before he raised his voice, making his crew immediately back away from the terrified little prince.

"Yo, Taehyung! Come over here!"

~

Might unpublish Hidden lol

Ela_koo