vii

"Let go of me!", Taehyung was screaming in protest while a grinning brunet dragged him away, tears straining his beautiful face, wrists already bright red from struggling too much. He has been screaming and struggling once the captain dropped dead to the ground, sobbing loudly but his heartbreaking sound hit deaf ears.

The pirate stayed completely unbothered while dragging his captive away from the deck. Some of his crew members even dared to slap the boy's ass to which Jeongguk replied with an evil laugh, the prince screaming from the sting.

"You don't hold any powers here, Darling, the sooner you understand, the better", Jeongguk commented, throwing a door open, Taehyung stumbling after him with little gasps and sobs leaving his lips, his hands in a tight grip, once again. "Submit to me and life is going to be easy here", the pirate said huskily, spinning Taehyung around who fell against his chest.

Puffy brown eyes looked up to the pirate and the prince sniffled adorably, his nose cutely scrunching up. "Keep defying me and you'll stay bent over for the entire time. Not that I would mind", the words caused Taehyung to blush before he bumped his fists against Jeongguk's chest, glaring up to him. "This will never happen", he spat.

"That's what they all say but I know how you looked at me... even a prince cannot deny me", Jeongguk cockily stated, quickly catching Taehyung's fists which were lifted in a wish to punch the cocky brunet. "Such anger in such a tiny body", the pirate loved the expression of adorable anger on the prince's face.

"You were so feisty and well behaved, what happened?"

"I don't have to behave around a filthy pirate! Let me go! And bring me back to my ship!"

"You want to return to your ship?", Jeongguk asked lowly, staring at the fighting prince in his hold before he abruptly dragged him towards the small window in the cabin, one hand grabbing a handful of ebony locks. Jeongguk was surprised on how silky Taehyung's hair was but hid his surprise quickly.

"Your ship is gone, little prince. You cannot flee from me so I suggest to drop that daring attitude of yours!", he snapped while Taehyung stared horrified at the picture enfolding in front of his eyes. The large majestic ship was sinking, burning sails flattering in the soft breeze, dead bodies splattered around in the water and a dark creature was swimming in the water.

Taehyung backed away with a scream.

Tears threatened to fall from his eyes and he squeaked once he hit a hard background, wanting to flee but strong hands prevented him from doing so. "Look at this wreck, little prince. Nothing is going to bring you away from me now", he heard a raspy voice whispering into his ear, fingers roughly dipping into the soft flesh of his stomach.

"Don't be afraid... since you're so valuable, I wouldn't think of harming you. I will tell my crew the same thing. It's all up to you how you're going to be treated, Gorgeous", the pirate huskily announced while Taehyung continued to squirm in his grip.

He has never been touched like this before, always held away from human contact, always protected by his parents, he was a prince after all. And princes weren't meant to be touched roughly.

"S-stop touching me", Taehyung quietly demanded which made Jeongguk chuckle. "Oh, I'm so sorry, your majesty!", he exclaimed mockingly, turning the beauty roughly around so he was forced to look up to him. "I forgot, you're used to being obeyed and being treated like a fragile glass doll since you're blue blood", Jeongguk spat the last part disgusted before staring intensely at the scared looking prince in his arms.

How much he despised the royals and their arrogance. As if they were better and deserved to treat people like dirt.

"Newsflash, my Darling but I'm the boss here and you're doing what I want. If you disobey me, I'll punish you. And trust me, I'm itching to punish a little prince like you are. It'd be a pleasure to tint your pretty skin red", Jeongguk grinned evilly which resulted in Taehyung to gasp shocked.

"You wouldn't dare to harm me!", he exclaimed and Jeongguk bathed in the gorgeous sight of this beautiful prince trembling before biting his lip in worry, lashes fluttering over cute puppy eyes. No, not a puppy. A little kitty mewling angrily but starting to submit as soon as a lion put up with it. "W-wouldn't you?", the little kitten asked unsure, voice trembling a bit and he looked so cute yet Jeongguk stayed adamant.

"Why don't you try, darling and find out yourself? My hands would look delicious smacked against that cute ass of yours", Jeongguk grinned evilly before suddenly sneaking his hands over Taehyung's wrists. "Try that and I'll have your head", Taehyung hissed back, before he turned into the scared little kitten again by the look in Jeongguk's eyes.

"Who will give you my head, Darling? You're my captive", the captain growled amused before dropping Taehyung's tied hands. A scream of surprised left Taehyung's rosy lips when he was suddenly lifted up and carried to the little bed, a wooden bunk bed.

"Hold still, little prince", Jeongguk only hissed when he dropped Taehyung on the floor, the prince hissing in return. He tried to back away but Jeongguk grabbed his wrists again and roughly held them in place, his other hand skillfully slipping behind and taking another rope out from his belt.

"W-what are y-you-- ah!", a surprised shriek left the cutie's lips when Jeongguk roughly yanked his wrists forward, tying them to the bed post. Taehyung whimpered, trying to free himself and looking up to Jeongguk with huge teary eyes, pleading the man to let him go. He was sitting on the ground, helpless to Jeongguk's mercy who stood back up, grinning down at the captured beauty to his feet.

"U-untie me...", the little prince whimpered, moving around in his restrains while Jeongguk loved the sight of this adorable kitten tied to his bed. "Say the magic word and I think about it", Jeongguk said, lifting Taehyung's chin up with his pointer finger and the beauty whimpered.

"P-please...", he whimpered lifelessly, turning his head away in shame because he begged a pirate. Jeongguk grinned in victory.

"You've been so nasty, little prince... so a punishment waits for you, Gorgeous", Jeongguk moved away from Taehyung, letting the boy's head fall forward and he walked back to the door. "W-wait!", the cute call made him turn, the petite male sitting on the ground looked up to him pleadingly.

"You can free yourself, Darling. Seems like you don't like my presence so I'll leave His majesty alone. If you get out of the ropes, you'll know where to find me and maybe my little kitten will then sit obediently on my lap like you're meant to be", Jeongguk said cockily before walking out of the cabin.

Leaving a confused and desperate little prince on the ground next to his bed.

~

Private time with Jeon is nasty time with Jeon oof

Ela_koo