xxii

Thank you for 7K Followers♡♡♡

°°°

Jimin's bright blue eyes stared right into Taehyung's souls whose fearful doe eyes couldn't move away from the siren's powerful stare, feeling his entire being forced to move closer. It was dangerous, a siren's stare made to lure humans into their ruin and Taehyung has been caught by even such a stare.

No matter Jimin's promise to Jeongguk, Jimin was still a siren thirsting for blood, a dangerous sea creature thinking differently to the humans. Always thinking first about his next meal, in his case now the delicious piece of flesh in front of Jimin. The little royal Jeongguk has been so eager to hold away.

"Hello pretty human. You smell absolutely divine. Would you let me have a taste?", Jimin purred lowly, his plump lips parted to expose his razor sharp teeth and his split tongue, coming closer to Taehyung who was frozen in his spot, unable to move and only look back at the siren.

Wooyoung cursed, screaming for Jeongguk as he knew that Jimin's siren stare couldn't be broken, the only one to have at least slight control over Jimin was the pirate captain since Jimin was owning him a debt. 

Taehyung on the other side was entirely captured, mewling weakly when Jimin's arm slit forward, fingers curling around his wrist to bring his hand closer to Jimin's face, the blood running down his finger, a drop of velvety liquid falling to the ground and tinting the wooden planks red beneath him.

Jimin took a deep breath, a malicious smile curling on his lips and his eyes turned even more darker with hunger upon seeing the wound, lifting himself up more so his upper body could reach over the railing.

The scenario of course received attention, the crew members nearby noticed the dangerous situation and stopped in their tracks to watch them. No one dared to come across Jimin as the siren has once done this. Spotted a crew member injuring himself and ended up being devoured by the siren who nearly drowned the entire ship when the pirates tried to stop him.

The last crew member couldn't be saved anymore, willingly touched Jimin and being pulled down into the sea, into the siren's territory. Jimin after that hasn't apologized nor promised to never do it again, it was in his nature after all and despite being Jeongguk's ally, he was not a slave to his wishes.

He was and will forever be a free siren, dangerous and untamable. Anyone who would try to change that would feel the fury of a siren. Jimin was their ally but he wasn't their friend.

The siren has once already lured one of them and he would do it again. Trying that right now to the pretty prince.

"Jimin, move back!", Jeongguk's voice cut through the lure and Jimin moved his eyes away from his now trembling prey in front of him, a low growl of disapproval leaving his lips.

"Aww Jeonggukie, won't you let me have fun?", the siren whined, turning his attention back to Taehyung. "Just one bite, I swear I will be gentle. You'll feel nothing, Pretty. I promise it, just lean forward and let me have a taste...", Jimin promised alluringly, voice sounding so angelic Taehyung didn't know what to think.

His mind was blank and he whined softly, knowing how dangerous this situation was yet he felt his body moving on its own, obeying a call that wasn't his own. Jimin smiled widely, eyes now shimmering with lust as well, tongue darting out as he was ready to devour his gorgeous prey.

"Good, c'mere Beautiful...", the siren purred lustfully, moving Taehyung's wrist up to his mouth, his lips inches away from Taehyung's bloody finger. Before the magic of the siren's stare was suddenly broken, Taehyung being pushed to the side and crashing onto the ground. 

"I SAID ENOUGH JIMIN!", Jeongguk bellowed, quickly standing in front of Taehyung who has fallen onto his hands and knees, raging eyes staring down at the unbothered siren who clicked his tongue in displeasure. "You never let me have my meals", he whined in protest, trying to look around Jeongguk to spot Taehyung but Jeongguk blocked his sight.

"I already told you, you leave my crew out of your meals! You will leave him alone, Jimin, try that stunt again and I'll gladly hunt you down like these siren hunters did!", Jeongguk seethed at the siren who hissed at him, gills trembling on the sides of his neck. 

Jeongguk's hand flew to his sword, making his warning clear and Jimin hissed at him through sharp teeth one more time before releasing his grip and dived back into the ocean. A splash the last sign of the dangerous siren. 

"Go continue your tasks", Jeongguk commanded his crew who quickly obeyed their captain, going on with their duties. The pirate whipped around, eyes falling on the small prince, visibly shaken. "What were you thinking?!", Jeongguk snapped at Taehyung who flinched and looked at him with teary puppy eyes.

"That is a siren! He's not your friend and he'll never show mercy. You could've been eaten if I wasn't there! How can you be so fucking stupid and careless!", Jeongguk screamed at Taehyung who started to cry anxiously, rolling himself up into a small ball and sobbing loudly. 

Jeongguk immediately stopped screaming, trying to control his rage and he took some deep breaths. A sigh left him upon seeing the distressed prince and hearing his pitiful sobs and cries. 'Great Jeon, you made him cry. Again', Jeongguk thought to himself and he huffed.

"Hey, I'm sorry for screaming at you", the brunet said softly, crouching down next to the crying boy and carefully touching his shoulder. Taehyung whimpered, scooting away from Jeongguk and the pirate sighed another time, knowing he had upset the little prince.

"I'm sorry, Sweetheart, I didn't mean to yell at you. I don't you hurt", Jeongguk said softly and carefully wrapped his arms around Taehyung in a weak attempt of a hug. This time, the little beauty let him, curling himself up in Jeongguk's arms and crying in his embrace.

"S-so scary", Taehyung hiccuped through his tears, feeling Jeongguk running a hand up and down his back. The pirate didn't give a shit about his reputation right now and what his crew might think of him, he wanted to comfort Taehyung because he has been mean to the small prince who didn't deserve it.

Taehyung didn't deserve anything what Jeongguk has done to him.

The pirate has realized this far too late, when he has already treated Taehyung to meanly and roughly, finding out too late of what a sweetheart the smaller was, so unlike the snobby royals and Jeongguk felt his heart aching. 

It wasn't Taehyung's fault that royals betrayed him, made him lose his home and family, nothing of it was his fault and Jeongguk has been unfair to the prince, judging him for his blood he was not at fault for.

"Let's get that treated, hm?", Jeongguk gently said, still rubbing over Taehyung's back and the sniffling puppy slowly nodded, staring up to Jeongguk with large eyes when the pirate effortlessly picked him up.

Something deep inside these two men was changing and once they would discover what it was, it would change the way they saw the world.

~

The slow character change is hopefully not confusing, but we got a soft Jeon in this chapter yay!>~<

Ela_koo