xxxi

Thank you for 8K followers ahhh I am so happy♡♡♡

°°°

San and Hoseok brought Yoongi into one of the cells, throwing the defeated pirate captain inside before San slammed the doors shut harshly, locking the cell and leaving without a word but a disgusted snarl on his face when he glanced shortly at Yoongi. 

But Hoseok halted in his tracks when his name was called.

"Jung Hoseok, right? I heard about you, the loyal first mate... say, does your loyalty still belong to Jeon since he made the little puppy his own?", Yoongi asked, moving to the steel bars and leaning against them cockily, tilting his head to the side mockingly when he got Hoseok to turn back to him.

"Don't talk about things you don't understand", Hoseok snarled, attempting to leave since the pirate didn't seem to be useful, only wanting to rile Hoseok up by talking and Hoseok didn't want to give in to Yoongi. It was true, he was deeply upset over the captain's love confession as he wanted to have Taehyung to himself but Jeongguk was his captain. 

"Oh, but I do understand. I understand very well. An exclusive prince as your own, Jeon really is a lucky bastard. Did you never imagine to be in his place?", Yoongi asked and Hoseok halted in his steps, but he didn't turn around, one foot on the first step of the stairs leading upwards.

"My loyalty lies with Jeongguk, he is my captain", the man said without any emotion visible in his voice but alone the fact that he stopped in his tracks was enough for Yoongi to grin victoriously. He had Hoseok's entire attention even if the other didn't show it. 

Yoongi now needed to place his words carefully, the mischievous man wanted to cause chaos one last time, wanted to strike Jeongguk one final time and if he set his words right, Hoseok was going to become his spawn and fulfill that wish. If he used Hoseok's feelings right, after all he has seen the desire in his eyes when he looked at the pretty prince, then this was going to be easy.

"But to whom belongs your heart?", Yoongi asked silently, but voice clear and loud enough to be heard by Hoseok. The first mate stiffened, hand freezing over his sword and Yoongi stared at Hoseok's back, waiting for his reaction.

"Enjoy your time rotting in prison", Hoseok hissed, storming up the stairs and slamming the door shut without sparing Yoongi another glance. Yet the pirate leaned back and laughed softly. 

Because he had Hoseok right where he wanted him, the words stabbing the pirate into his heart, Yoongi knew of that now. It was only a question of time until the first mate of Jeongguk's ship would cause chaos in his blinded, lovesick rage.

°°°

Jeongguk neared the siren carefully who was sitting on the railing up on the highest deck, enjoying the sun while his tail was flicking against the wooden surface of the ship. The deck was empty, no sailor dared to go up there as Jimin was now a free siren, and not their companion anymore.

"Jimin", Jeongguk called out for the siren. Jimin hummed, opening one eye and watching Jeongguk step closer but keep his distance in case Jimin decided to attack him. "Why are you still here? The debt is repaid, you can leave", Jeongguk said, eyeing Jimin warily.

Now that the siren didn't owe him anything, he was painfully aware how dangerous Jimin truly was. If he wished to, he could easily bring their entire ship down. A throaty laugh was Jeongguk's response. "And leave you, my fresh supplies of flesh?", Jimin asked amused, making Jeongguk flinch.

"We stayed together for over six years, Jeongguk... you've saved my life and made me your companion instead. You gave me a purpose", Jimin said dreamingly, voice trailing off in the end. "I liked having a purpose, but I like being free more", he said.

"You were free. I only asked you to spare my ship and my crew", Jeongguk reasoned, reminding Jimin that he in no way would have taken the siren's freedom away. Jeongguk was reckless, yes, but not so reckless to bring a siren against him.

The blond looked over to the stiff captain, licking his lips. "I could easily destroy you and your ship if I wish to", Jimin started, voice trailing off as a threat. Jeongguk chose his next words carefully. "And do you wish to?", he asked.

Jimin laughed, throwing his head back and snapping his tail, slapping it against the wood of the ship. It was a warning. "Not yet. I saw your little prince in the water, pleading me to spare him. I decided to spare him and I still hold to that decision. As long as the pretty prince is with you, I will spare your crew. I will not forget what you did for me, Jeongguk but do not take me as foolish. I took a liking into Taehyung and I respect you. But I do not hold such feelings towards your crew. If they do something to displease me, I will drown every single one of them", Jimin warned, bright blue eyes piercing through Jeongguk.

"And as for Min Yoongi", Jimin grinned at the end, exposing his sharp teeth. "You can calm me by gifting him to me. I desired his sweet flesh for a long time now", the siren purred. Jeongguk tried his best not to shudder. "Will you kill him?", he asked Jimin.

But Jimin surprised him, giggling sweetly. "Kill him? After he hunted so many of my kind? Oh no", he giggled another time. "I'm gonna do far worse than this", he promised, eyes turning captivating. 

"I'm going to turn him into one of my kind. I will make him mine", Jimin purred, the purr turning into a dark growl. Jeongguk now finally shuddered, he did not want to be in Yoongi's shoes but if it had to be like this in order to secure his crew's safety, he did not have to think.

"Pleasure making business with you, Jimin", Jeongguk bowed at the siren who smirked before letting go of the railing and allowing himself to fall back in the water after throwing the pirate a meaningful look.

"Now go, and make that puppy prince yours."

~

Jimin, the anti antagonist, who isnt bad but who isnt good either: we stan a hot man.

And what does the talk with Yoongi and Hoseok have as consequences in the future? There's a volcano waiting to explode...

Elaboratae