x

Taehyung was still caged in between Jeongguk's arms, whining a bit from the hard grip but staying silent overall, not liking the attention focused on him since these men were nothing he would usually talk with. Or be in the same room with. He would never be close to such horrific people and it now scared him that he was forced to be with them.

Jeongguk on the other side didn't notice the prince's distress, talking to an amused Wooyoung who himself has noticed the boy's anger and loved angering him further, knowing very well that the prince wasn't fond of them. Jeongguk was actually surprised to see Wooyoung mocking Taehyung.

But then his lips stretched into a demonic smirk before he placed his lips against the beauty's soft neck, surprised how smooth the skin felt before he started sucking lightly on the flesh, earning a mewl then a squeak from the prince.

"Could you stop that? I don't remember giving you permission to touch me", Taehyung hissed and tried removing the greedy mouth from his neck, yelping when he felt sharp teeth nipping on his skin, even pulling daringly on it. Jeongguk's bulky arms around Taehyung's tiny waist tightened when he growled, feeling surprised himself because god was the boy deliciously pure and unmarked.

It made the pirate want to bite down on his skin and let go after he marked Taehyung up nice and good and until the beautiful male was a teary, whimpering mess.

"And I don't remember asking for your permission", Jeongguk replied with a stiffled laugh. The rest of the surrounding pirates laughed loudly, some even slapping their knees while roaring loudly, the poor captive flinching away from the loud sound and growing very restlessly. "Relax Cutie. You'll have to get used to the rumors, you ain't leaving soon", Wooyoung commented while stretching his long limbs out, smirking when he saw the horrified expression on the prince's face.

"If he misbehaves, can I have him for a night?", he then daringly asked Jeongguk who finished marking Taehyung's neck, looking very satisfied with himself before turning to Wooyoung, humming as if he was listening, which he actually wasn't. He was way too occupied in touching the boy's slim waist and thighs, ignoring the faint protests.

"Let go of me right now and stop talking about me like I'm some sort of prize to fight over!", Taehyung suddenly lost it and slapped Jeongguk's greedy hands away from his body only to be pulled even tighter against Jeongguk, the captain growled angrily. "You wanna try that again, Darling?", Jeongguk growled darkly but Taehyung just screamed at him, again very unprince like.

"I think it's the best if I... teach him how to behave first. You might be a prince, Lovely but you cannot command us here because this isn't your property as you're mine, most importantly. You're my captive, not the other way around so if you play nice, we won't hurt you. Sounds good or do I have to make myself more clearly?", Jeongguk roared into Taehyung's direction who looked very much terrified.

"T-then let me go and I won't bother you", he whispered in the slight hope that the pirate might show some mercy to him. Which wasn't the case, rather earning him a stiffled laugh by his captor before his chin was roughly grabbed. "This would be a waste of money. I'm just a man with a few needs and money counts to them. You as a royal will understand my greed the best", Jeongguk hissed, anger seeping through every pore of his body while Taehyung stared at him, defense crumbling.

"You think so lowly of royals yet you're no better than them, you heartless jerk", the prince breathed out. He saw the surprised look flashing in the brunet's eyes, saw his pupils widen for the the split of the second. Before he was brutally smacked right across the face and fell to the ground, gasping in pain and hand immediately flying up to his bruised cheek.

To his surprise, it hasn't been Jeongguk to hit him, the captain just standing up with unmoved face while looking down at the petite raven on the ground. No, it has been Wooyoung, standing up as well and hovering over the trembling prince on the ground, the pirates dropping their work in interest on what was going on.

"You will not disrespect my captain ever again, you scum! You might be a prince on land but you're just a toy on this ship, on the captain's ship. You obey him, you warm his bed and you can beg he won't let the rest of the crew have a turn on your ass", Wooyoung spat, all amusement gone from his face, there was only burning anger left.

"Do you understand or is your head filled with luxury as well?", Wooyoung spat. "Hey hey, I think he got it, stop scaring him. He did nothing wrong, he's just scared", Hoseok suddenly jumped up for Taehyung's defense and Wooyoung snarled. "Of course, always trying to be the good guy, Hoseok. Why don't you go and shove your dick into your own ass, you bastard", Wooyoung growled out, obviously wanting a fight.

Until a growl stopped the two. "Enough now with this childish behavior or I will both hang you over the railing and see the ship from down under", Jeongguk hissed, grabbing Taehyung's arm and pulling the squeaking raven up.

"Hoseok, bring my trophy back to my cabin. I don't want to fucking see him outside or see his face on deck today", the captain huffed, pushing the scared whimpering boy into the surprised man's arms. Hoseok gently grabbed Taehyung close to his chest, shielding him away with his arms while looking angrily at Wooyoung who stalked away before bowing his head.

"Yes, Captain, as you wish", he said respectfully before shushing the crying boy in his arms and taking him to Jeongguk's cabin. The brunet watched the two with heavy heart.

~

Jeongguk Sweetie, you miiight think twice about how to treat TaeTae... before another one tries taking him away from you, upsies just saying hehe

Ela_koo