iv

Pirates jumped over the railing, landing on the deck and attacking right away the surprised crew. Screams, metal clashing and the dangerous piercing through flesh alongside with the trembling of the ship and the sound of crashing waves were the only sounds visible in this situation, the darkness of the moment contrasting the brightness of the wide sky above them.

Jeon Jeongguk smirked lazily, his messy brown hair pulled back together by a leather band, creme colored shirt now painted with blood, his leather pants tight over the bulging muscles of his thighs, his sword dripping with blood. "Find anything worthy and kill the crew", he instructed his second ship's mate Jung Hoseok who nodded curtly before giving the command back to their own crew.

Jeongguk's eyes scanned the ship until they landed on the fellow captain of the attacked ship and the pirate captain smirked before moving to get to his new target.

Taehyung on the other side inside the cabin was shaking, holding tightly onto the sword in his hand because of the rumors outside, the loud screams and the crashing. He was familiar with the piercing sound of dying humans so he flinched whenever he heard such a sound, backing more and more away from the door. The captain has locked the cabin's door, possibly meaning to protect Taehyung, the most precious thing on the ship but it also created a grave.

Because Taehyung wouldn't be able to get out, but the attackers would be able to get inside. And once they would find the little prince, it would be over for Taehyung. Caged in such a small spot he had no hiding spot and no escape. He was free prey now and his situation was helpless.

Taehyung's black hair (changed it don't come for me) fell into his eyes just when movements outside grew larger and the boy flinched away from the door, hectically trying anything to hide inside or behind but once he didn't find anything, his face scrunched up in absolute despair.

His eyes flickered through the entire cabin but he found nothing. And as soon as the door bursted open, he knew that it was over. Because three attackers stormed inside the room, making him back away, absolutely terrified of what was awaiting him. They looked rough, blood splattered over their clothes, their swords dripping from said red liquid and Taehyung knew that he would either end up dead or as a prisoner.

And he wasn't fond of both options.

"Look what we have here", one pirate grinned, exposing yellow teeth and Taehyung scrunched his nose in disgust, holding his sword defensively up higher. "A rat. Hiding and leaving it to the others to fight", the same man spat but one of the other two shook his head, staring at the way too pretty and unblemished male standing in front of them. His hair looked too soft, his skin too perfect to be considered a sailor, his clothing too expensive, the sword in his hand from too good quality.

"Not a rat. Perhaps someone from wealth. Must be a passenger", one of them assumed before they slowly moved forward, trapping Taehyung even more. "Step back!", he screeched, velvety voice making the three smirk, his wide eyes not fitting the defensive posture he was so desperately trying to hold.

"Get him."

°°°°°°

Jeongguk stared pleased at the remaining alive bit of the defeated crew, all brought to their knees and disarmed, now awaiting their death until the last one was found and brought on deck. The pirate captain smirked before sending a sailor to the ground, his heavy boot cracking into the man's spine and he fell to the ground with a scream. Jeongguk simply laughed before letting go of him. "Pathetic", he chuckled evilly.

"Captain!", the shout suddenly turned his attention towards three returning crew members holding a small male in their grasp, both of his arms captured in a tight hold, his head bowed. "We've found something of worth", one of them, Jeongguk remembered him to be called Hyungwon, said loudly before tossing the male to the ground.

The man, more like a boy from his petite form, fell to the ground with a soft scream, his knees roughly hitting the wooden deck and his long fingers tightly gripped onto his pants. "What's this?", Jeongguk asked roughly, staring down at the small trembling creature in front of him who resisted in lifting his head.

"We think that he's a prince", Hyungwon quickly explained, eager to please his evil captain who tilted his head, dangerous smirk forming on his face. His immediately set on the supposed to be prince, a pretty formed boy dressed in expensive clothes.

"Go bring me the captain. Let's see if you're right", Jeongguk instructed, crouching down in front of the boy who moved away with a whimper, the first sound Jungkook has heard from him.

The pirate lifted his hand, wiping some hair out of the boy's face but the captive moved his head away, still refusing to look at Jeongguk which didn't please the man. "You'll tremble in fear soon enough", he spat, letting go abruptly of the boy before standing up, just when Hyungwon brought the captured captain up to him.

As soon as the elder man saw the boy sitting in front of the pirate, he started to shake. "Please, please spare his life!", he started to beg which was so unusual to Jeongguk but his frown disappeared into an evil expression. "You want me to spare his life? Why? Is he special to you? Maybe your toy... maybe the whore of the ship", the brunet thought loudly, chuckling evilly at the end before aiming his sword at the little black haired male in front of him who was still avoiding his eyes.

"No! Don't hurt him! I'll pay with my life if something happens to him", the captain now screamed but bit his tongue as if he has said something he shouldn't have told. "He's a prince", the captain helplessly said, hoping the information would save the life of the prince. God may have mercy on his soul when the little prince would be harmed.

Jeongguk's eyes sparkled with mischief by this given information, seems like Hyungwon was right. The little thing in front of him truly was precious. Maybe the most precious thing on the ship. Truly worth in taking him in and giving the male his attention.

"A prince huh", the dark haired man smirked, using the silver tip of his sword to lift Taehyung's head up. Caramel doe eyes looked up to him with sparkling tears glistening in them. The pirate's smirk widened while he examined the pretty boy sitting so prettily on his knees in front of him. He was even more beautiful than Jeongguk would've imagined. An exquisite beauty meant to sit on a king's lap. Well, maybe a pirate king would do as well.

"We're gonna put you in good use, Sweetheart."

~

Whoho they finally meet!

Ela_koo