xxx

Oceanblue will have 37 chapters, including the epilogue:]

°°°

“You fucking piece of shit”, Jeongguk snarled when he approached a captured Yoongi who was made to kneel on the main deck, two pirates standing next to him. The captain has carefully lifted Taehyung’s light weight up to carry the boy in his arms.

Taehyung was grabbing onto Jeongguk as if his life depended on it, hiding his still wet head in the crook of Jeongguk’s neck. Breathless sobs left his mouth but he tried his best to stay silent despite being so shaken up.

What horrible experiences this day has brought, first being groped against his will, then taken hostage, horrible reveals and nearly killed by a siren. Taehyung was so tired and scared out of his mind. The only one now being able to comfort him was Jeongguk.

Jeongguk who was fuming in anger when Yoongi dared to lift his head and smirk at him cockily before his eyes flickered to the petit boy hidden in Jeongguk’s arms. “Poor little thing”, Yoongi cooed falsely, snickering when the small prince lifted his head and looked at Yoongi before mewling silently and burying his head back into Jeongguk’s shoulder.

“Don’t fucking talk to him, you son of a bitch”, it was San who spat that, kicking Yoongi from behind and the pirate nearly fell to the ground. “You made our puppy cry, bastard and dared to attack us, again. You’re so dead, Min”, Wooyoung by his side hissed, nearly as furious as their captain was.

All of the pirates have been fond of the small prince who has been nothing but surprising to them, luring his way into their hearts so easily and giving them so much more back in return, making them feel human again and not like outcasts anymore.

So they would destroy everyone daring to hurt their precious Taehyungie, especially Jeongguk.

“Your puppy? So fond of him already? Wasn’t he just a captive before to you or why did you go soft out of the sudden... did you fuck him as well?“, Yoongi asked, causing snickers to go through his own captured crew but they ended in screams of protest. Because Hoseok, looking calm on the outside but fuming inside, has lunged forward to punch Yoongi across the face.

“Say that again and you’ll get another one, asshole”, he seethed, anyone who would dare to insult Taehyung was messing with Hoseok too. He was not going to allow anyone talking bullshit about the cute angel.

And he wasn’t the only one. Because Jeongguk snarled, walking forward and kicking Yoongi in the side while holding Taehyung securely in his arms. “He’s one of us, no matter his heritage. And he belongs to me”, Jeongguk seethed, feeling his little angel tremble slightly in his arms and that made him even more furious.

The crew members yelled approvingly, supportive of their captain and protective of their puppy. Truth to be told, many imagined themselves with the beautiful male in bed but none of them had the courage to bring that up as long as Jeongguk was captain. But many also have come to care for the little prince, wishing to protect him from anything bad.

“Gotten soft, huh? That’s so unusual for you, Jeon. Makes you weak”, Yoongi chuckled and Jeongguk wiped around to glare at the other pirate before he stalked towards him. “I don’t give a shit about your fucking opinion, it’s not like you’re anyone of importance to talk to the King”, Jeongguk snarled, kicking one of Yoongi’s legs away from the man and Yoongi tumbled to the ground with a huff.

Yet he looked up, throwing a smirk to the little puppy cuddled up to Jeongguk in his arms before laughing softly, cockily even as if he wasn't on his knees in chains. “I knew you’d choose him, Beautiful... I saw it in your eyes that you loved him, even back then...”, he said secretly, as if he was sharing a secret with the little prince. Taehyung turned, clearly uncomfortable and he trembled, much to Jeongguk's anger.

“Take him down into the prison, I want to think of a punishment for this piece of shit and y’all can of course give me ideas”, Jeongguk growled, throwing a disgusted glare down to Yoongi who chuckled lowly.

San and Hoseok moved forward to pick Yoongi up in order to throw him into prison and Jeongguk turned away from his defeated enemy. He turned to glare at the rest of Yoongi’s captured crew. “The ones who are willing to sail under my flag may step forward. You’ll prove yourself to be worthy to be part of my crew which my pirates and I will decide. Betray us, and you’ll get thrown over the railing”, Jeongguk seethed, all the while he was caressing Taehyung’s back.

It was an odd sight, the pirate's face cold and dark yet his actions proved something else, there was a loving touch to his movements and to the way he was holding Taehyung. Still, no one dared to call him weak.

A few of the captured pirates got up and stepped forward while the defiant ones didn't move in their places. Still, it made Jeongguk satisfied. "Throw the defiant scum in a rowboat and abandon them on the sea. Let Jimin have fun or anyone who wants to have them", Jeongguk ordered disgusted. 

He turned once more, ignoring the pleads and shouts when he was obeyed, instead pressing a kiss to Taehyung's wet locks. "Let's get you out of these wet clothes and into warmth, Darling", he mumbled gently. A tilt of his head caused Yunho to hurry to his side.

"I want you to check Tae for any injuries", Jeongguk ordered Yunho silently and the medic nodded, smiling friendly at the silent Taehyung. The little prince seemed to be still recovering, the traumatic events playing in his mind over and over again. "I have to talk to Jimin one last time so please don't leave his side only once", the captain said towards the sailor who nodded once more.

"Aye Captain", he said, just when Jeongguk let down Taehyung carefully. Taehyung immediately clutched onto Jeongguk. "D-don't leave me, please", he whimpered scared, finally lifting his head to reveal his teary eyes. Jeongguk smiled reassuringly, lifting Taehyung's chin.

"I have to talk to Jimin. I'll be quick, Tae, I promise", the brunet said, pressing a kiss to the corner of Taehyung's lips and the prince blushed, yet he was still pouting when Jeongguk released him.

"Hurry please", he begged Jeongguk with a cute sniff before Yunho led him to the medical room.

~

We love some character development, the crew is soft for TaeTae but wbk💅

Elaboratae