xiii

The next morning started with a crash. A crash coming from outside, then screams, then punches falling onto other bodies, groans, huffs and once someone screamed for them to shut the fuck up, silence came back over the ship. But nonetheless, Taehyung has jolted up from his sleep, fearfully pulling the blanket up to his chest.

His eyes has become big, small frame starting to tremble when the rumors came to its climax and then Jeongguk on the other side of course had to stir awake, adding to the trouble in Taehyung's heart. One glance into the prince's direction had Jeongguk telling all the things he had to know and he got up.

"I'll be right back", he grumpily mumbled towards the petit prince clutching onto the blanket with wide eyes, looking into Jeongguk's direction. His voice was husky from sleep, morning hair ruffled. But that was not the important thing right now.

Because apparently, Jeongguk has slept shirtless. Which seemed to sink into Taehyung's mind too late because he has already been caught staring.

Jeongguk smirked, catching the eyes of his pretty captive and he flexed his muscles on purpose so that his eight pack was on nice display. He even went as far as moving his hand over his abs, biting into his bottom lip and the little prince looked away with a pretty blush. "Enjoying the view? You can have more when I come back", the pirate said with a wide smirk and Taehyung looked at him before turning away.

"Not in a million years", the little prince spat out which was commented by a laugh of the other. "Don't tempt me", Jeongguk chuckled and quickly moved out of the cabin while Taehyung exhaled loudly and fell back into the bed to turn around and hug the pillow close to his chest.

"Shut up Heart", he whispered to himself, burying his face into the pillow and accidentally inhaling the yummy smell of his captor. Taehyung cursed at himself, since when did he become so weak? Since when was it okay for another being to push him around like this, touch him like this and most importantly kidnap him?! He was engaged for god's sake, back to be returned to his father and not falling into the arms of a pirate.

This wasn't supposed to happen at all, nothing of it. Taehyung couldn't stay here one more second and he most importantly wanted to go home. Staying in the presence of these scary pirates who have been so rude to him when he did absolutely nothing to deserve their rudeness. He didn't want to continue this 'stay' on the ship and he was going to find a way to get out of here.

°°°

"Why in the fucking entire world did you have to knock over the barrel and caused it to land on his foot?! I don't have fucking time for this", Jungkook snarled angrily and crossed his arms in front of his chest, not even bothering that he was barely dressed, chest naked and pants hanging low on his hips but it didn't bother any of his crew members.

"Yeah sorry to interrupt your fucking session with the pretty thing but we also have a ship to take care of. And Randell is a dick, thank you very much", Wooyoung hissed out upset and crossed his arms equally upset as the man in front of him did nothing to apologize. "Not my fault you were in the way", the mate named Randell just shrugged and Wooyoung turned around to hiss at him but was interrupted.

"Can you two stop acting like children?! We're pirates for fuck's sake! Behave like it or I'm throwing you over board so Jimin can play with you", their captain hissed out angrily and threw them a dark glare. "He's angry because you woke him up", Hoseok replied from his seat on the railing, sitting on top of it while playing with a little knife, looking as unbothered as ever and not like his insides were churning.

He wanted to rip Jeongguk apart for hurting the sweet soul currently staying in the captain's cabin. Hoseok has never despised Jeongguk before but he did, in this exact moment. Taehyung, the pretty little prince was so innocent and pure, well behaved and didn't deserve the hate Jeongguk was giving him. Just because Jeongguk has been treated unfairly by some royals didn't mean that everyone was bad.

That was just thinking like all pirates were bad and Hoseok loved to show them otherwise. He also felt like caring for the little guy since no one else on the ship would do it. Especially not Jeongguk.

"Indeed", Jeongguk hissed out and quickly looked over to the door of his cabin. He couldn't explain it but he didn't hate the little prince locked behind the door. At all. It indeed were other feelings he was feeling for the sassy beauty but he of course would never admit that out loud. Not when he was still the captain of a pirate ship and had a reputation to hold up.

And that included being mean to pretty little things like Taehyung.

There was a sudden splash and then a loud scream suddenly coming from under the railing and Jeongguk instinctively jumped into action and ran to the railing. While Hoseok moved away from it to lean over the railing to see what has happened.

Wooyoung on the other side smirked.

"Seems like your little prince met our siren."

~

Who could this siren be? Also, it's my birthday in half an hour uwu

Ela_koo