xxxiii

Please comment a lot, it makes your author nom rlly happy:3

°°°

Taehyung and Jeongguk were dragged outside by two other pirates, fingers digging into their skin and they did not show mercy when the small prince released a little cry of pain. Jeongguk has been furious, cuffed with heavy shackles and forced to kneel in the middle of the ship, Taehyung dragged elsewhere.

It has been Hoseok to drag the pretty captive out of Jeongguk's cabin, roughly man handling him onto his lap while Jeongguk growled Taehyung's name in absolute fury. From the corner of his eyes, he saw his loyal sailors being forced onto their knees as well. Yunho, San and Wooyoung were all bleeding out of several wounds but all of them started yelling profanities at Hoseok.

The pirate didn't care, he focused on Taehyung squirming on his thighs and trying to push him away while the man just laughed cruelly. Hoseok pressed the gorgeous boy close, sitting down in the middle of the deck on a chest, with the gorgeous prince on his lap. One hand was laying on the grip of his sword, as a warning.

"Since our captain is not suited to be in his position anymore, I will temporarily take over. And teach our puppy a lesson for making our captain weak", Hoseok announced loudly, earning screams of approval in return, especially when he pressed a protesting Taehyung close, who was focusing on Jeongguk with teary eyes.

Jeongguk cursed, screaming at Hoseok to let him go but another pirate, a crew member who betrayed him, had the audacity to punch him into the guts, making him fall over in pain. From the corner of his eyes, he saw how his loyal mates received the same treatment when they protested. He then heard Taehyung scream, but the fearful sound got overshadowed by other shouts.

"Ya betrayed us, Captain! Ya wanted to leave us with our puppy! But we will not allow that!", he heard one of them yell, Jeongguk didn't know which one it was, but he received another kick, huffing lowly.

"You will fucking pay for this! Thinking you can overthrow me like that?!", Jeongguk bellowed, getting on his feet. Four pirates had to stop him from approaching Hoseok who looked oddly composed, having tried to kiss Taehyung just seconds ago and the pretty raven has pushed him away with a disgusted look.

Taehyung now was pressed so tightly against Hoseok that he could not move, only staring fearfully at Jeongguk and begging him to help. "I will fucking kill you Hoseok", Jeongguk seethed, seeing the distress in Taehyung's face was pissing him off. Hoseok replied with a cocky smile.

"You don't have Jimin to help you anymore, Jeongguk. I never intended to be this way but you pushed me there. By taking Taehyung", Hoseok said cryptically yet Jeongguk understood him, sudden jealousy burning up in Hoseok's eyes made Jeongguk realize that all this time Taehyung has been staying with them, Hoseok has felt more than he showed.

And Jeongguk, being a lovesick fool, made Hoseok turn against him without even knowing it. By courting Taehyung, by falling in love with the innocent prince who did nothing wrong and who wasn't at fault.

Jeongguk was hit in the back suddenly, thrown to the ground and the anger about his betrayal was taken out on him. Taehyung screamed his name, Wooyoung, San and Yunho did and Hoseok was laughing. But it tugged on his heart to see Taehyung this miserable.

Jeongguk by now was severely injured by the revolting men, Taehyung was sobbing and screaming for mercy for Jeongguk, struggling on Hoseok's arms but his pleads were ignored. Until Hoseok held up a hand, motioning the angry pulp to stop.

"I understand your anger, but he's still a part of the crew, not temporarily the captain. Throw him into ship prison to make him think about his wrong doings", Hoseok said, but turned to Taehyung, an evil glint in his eyes, an insane twisting smile now on his features, revealing the insanity and obsession behind his angelic face that left Taehyung trembling in horror.

"I will make it stop, Pretty if you decide to share the bed with me. I think I don't have to tell you how much I've fallen for you, Taehyung and I want you to be mine and mine alone. No Jeongguk", Hoseok told Taehyung silently, the poor boy squirming on his lap in discomfort from the way he was held, touched.

"Decline, and I'll allow the men to take their anger out not only on Jeongguk but on the other three as well", Hoseok evilly snickered. Wooyoung heard these words, head shooting up. "Taehyung no! Hoseok is a traitor, you can't trust his words!", he yelled, being kicked back. There was horror visible in San's and Yunho's eyes.

"Hoseok, you can't be serious, let Tae go!", San joined Wooyoung. Hoseok did not look into his direction. "But he's the one I desire", he grinned while Taehyung stared at him, face as white as paper. "Tae, no", it was Jeongguk to groan and Taehyung's head whipped around.

Blood ran down Jeongguk's nose, but he couldn't wipe it away since his hands were cuffed, arms held back behind his back. The sight alone broke Taehyung and made him make his decision.

"Okay. But you have to promise not to harm them. They are my friends and Jeongguk is--", Taehyung halted, throwing a helpless glance at Jeongguk while his friends were screaming at him not to do it. Hoseok grinned victoriously at this.

He has won.

"You have my word for it, Taehyung. They will rot in prison, but no one will touch them", he spoke confidently and the tiny nod of the defeated little prince sealed his fate. "Then you can have me", Taehyung whispered, very well aware of what Hoseok wanted.

If his body was the price he had to pay for his friends and Jeongguk to be safe, then so be it.

"Excellent", Hoseok purred.

~

Tae sacrificed himself for Jeongguk !! What do you think of the development of the story ?

Elaboratae