ix

"Yo, Taehyung! Come over here!", the call made the little raven spin his head, shakily trying to pry the greedy hands off which surprisingly stopped lingering over his body, backing away from him even.

The shout was made by no one else than this cocky pirate captain who looked over to Taehyung with an equally cocky smirk on his cocky face. And yes, Taehyung wasn't usually the one to curse but this man was driving him mad.

The crew members immediately backed further away from the petite boy, throwing a few dirty comments his way before allowing the poor trembling male to walk past them, into the direction of their satisfied captain in the middle of his wolf whistling pirate friends. Taehyung was shyly fiddling with his fingers, gnawing on his lip and not wanting to meet Jeongguk's predatory gaze.

The man couldn't stop staring at the shy kitten walking towards him, looking so cute and adorable with bowed head and flushed cheeks which made Jeongguk just want to push him into his sheets and ravish him until he would have the little prince screaming his name. He has never broken a prince's sanity before, maybe he should give it a try.

"C'mere Kitten", Jeongguk purred, patting his own thighs for Taehyung to sit on. Wooyoung next to him stifled a laugh, staring intensely at the cute male. Taehyung looked up with a glare, cheeks merely darkening while staring down at the cocky pirate who seemed to love to humiliate him. Who loved to put on a show for his crew.

"No", Jeongguk's smile turned sinister, cocking a brow at the daring little kitten who had the audacity to defy him. "No? Sweet boy, it's not like you have a choice", Jeongguk said plainly before yanking Taehyung forcefully down by his arm.

The boy commented the harsh movement with a gasp when he fell onto the man's sturdy thighs with a soft thud. Taehyung blushed furiously, feeling bold hands sneaking up to hold his waist, Jeongguk making a noise of want in his throat while the entire crew was screaming and laughing immensely loudly.

Clearly enjoying Taehyung's misery and humiliation. It wasn't all day they had a pretty prince on their ship, one that was so gorgeous and easy to tease, so ethereal and seeming to be unreachable, yet everything they wanted was break his sanity. They were pirates after all.

"See? You're on the best place in the world right now", Jeongguk cockily commented while holding the protesting Taehyung down on his lap, completely unbothered by the soft noises of protest the other made. "Still so squirmy, little kitten... do I have to discipline you?", the pirate asked, shamelessly moving his hands over Taehyung's body, feeling the slim shape of his waist, the plushness of his thighs and the gorgeous curve of his hips.

"How dare you speak so loosely to me", Taehyung only hissed back in return, not liking the way he was touched and stared at. He preferred his own bubble. "Oh right, I forgot. You're a Majesty after all", Jeongguk grumbled but seemed unfazed.

"For your time being here, little prince, you're going to be my trophy. And beg to any god out there that I won't get bored of you because as soon as I do, my men will have a turn with you", Jeongguk laughed, pushing Taehyung's head into the direction of the crew.

Everyone of them was staring at the petite beauty resting on Jeongguk's thighs, looking wide eyed and scared at them which caused the crew to throw some nasty comments at him. Comments that were so rude it made Taehyung's cheek flush from anger.

"Oh please, don't scare the poor boy, Jeon", a new voice to his side suddenly butted in and when Taehyung turned his head, he was met with a friendly smile. The little prince tensed but soon enough returned the smile timidly, not minding the pirate captain on who's lap he sat on.

Jeongguk has been nothing but rude to him anyways.

"I'm Jung Hoseok, the first mate of the ship and unlike that douchebag, I appreciate having a prince on board", the male introduced himself with a respectful but friendly bow of his head. Taehyung looked at him in surprise before bowing his head himself. "I wouldn't say it's nice to meet you, but thank you for the first warm welcome", Taehyung said softly, shuffling a bit on Jeongguk's lap when the man tensed.

"You always have to shove yourself up someone's ass, don't ya", Wooyoung dryly commented which caused the surrounded pirates to crack up, including Jeongguk who wrapped his hands around Taehyung's waist. Hoseok threw the boy a wink. "You know me too well", he simply said before leaning back which allowed Taehyung to stare at his veiny arms.

Hoseok then winked another time at him once he caught his stare and Taehyung turned his head embarrassed.

~

The duality that'll follow soon will be no joke lmao

Ela_koo