xvii

What, two months and no update? Oof haha hups? Forgive me please:((

°°°

"So tell us, pretty boy, how did a little prince end up in the middle of the ocean so far away from home?", San asked with raised brows, taking a huge gulp from the dark emerald colored bottle they passed around the circle, eyeing Taehyung from the side.

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders, eyeing the bottle interested. "Been visiting my fiance", he said nonchalantly, resulting in San to choke on the liquid inside the bottle, coughing loudly with Wooyoung patting his back and Yunho glancing surprised at the young male.

"You're motherfucking engaged??", San asked absolutely stunned which indeed surprised Taehyung.He gave the pirate another shrug from petit formed shoulders. "Yes, was not my choice but when does someone ask for my opinion", Taehyung mumbled, suddenly feeling angrily at the entire world, at his father and especially at the fact that he was a prince.

"How fucking old are you, kid?!", San asked again and Taehyung noticed with a frown how much this pirate liked to curse. "I am twenty, ready to take care of my responsibilities", Taehyung mumbled, fiddling with his fingers while all the pirates suddenly stared very interested at him.

"Dear Poseidon", San breathed out before nudging Taehyung's shoulder so the black haired prince looked up surprised. "Here, take that kid, you need it more than I do", San said, motioning Taehyung to grab the green bottle in his hold and the boy warily eyed it.

"It ain't gonna bite ya", San laughed and Taehyung hesitantly reached out for it. Only to have a hand snatch the good away, the bottle grabbed by a rough hand and lifted to rosy lips. Hoseok stared down to the surprised prince when he took a deep gulp, hooded eyes not once leaving their gorgeous captive.

It really was easy to get lost in such beautiful looks.

"That's really nothing for pretty boys like you", Hoseok purred out and Wooyoung laughed, glancing at Taehyung as if he was up for a challenge and Taehyung actually glared at Hoseok for making such a comment.

"Yeah, his lips probably tasted only the most expensive wines and not some shit mixed by pirates", Wooyoung snickered, staring at the prince with hooded eyes, even daring to throw him a wink and Taehyung was having none of it.

So he snatched the bottle out of Hoseok's hand, pushed the entrance to his lips and took a deep gulp. When the fiery liquid ran down his throat accompanied by the loud howls of the pirates, he coughed, eyes watering from how disgusting this tasted.

"Dear Lord w-what is that", he wheezed, holding the bottle away from him while Wooyoung laughed obnoxiously loud before smacking Taehyung's back while Hoseok chuckled lowly, taking the bottle away from Taehyung who wiped his mouth with a disgusted expression.

"Welcome to the pirate life, pretty boy", he chuckled while San and Wooyoung were cheering for him loudly and laughing loudly. Yunho on the other side glanced at Taehyung with a little smile, staying silent otherwise but it was clear that he was impressed by the bold behavior of the little prince.

"We got ya to share the bottle with us, first step to homies done!", San cheered and flung one arm around Taehyung's shoulders who flinched but giggled as soon as the giddy feeling arrived in his stomach, making him all tingly from the inside. The pirate close to him noticed as well as Hoseok who took another deep gulp from the bottle while staring down at Taehyung.

Almost a shame Jeon wanted a taste first...

"Oh, we're gonna have so much fun together, lil' prince", San smirked.

°°°

"Jeon, I think San got your boy to drink his self mixed alcohol", Jimin called out for Jeongguk who standing close to the railing close to the sailor who was holding the steering wheel and following the captain's instructions. The call of the siren caused the addressed brunet to turn around, brows furrowed.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me, I told them to watch him", Jeongguk growled out annoyed while Jimin giggled, sitting on the railing and taking care of his long nails. "It's good they warm up to him, it's better than they wanting to murder him", the siren remarked, sultry eyes staring down at the loud group sitting close to each other, and in the middle the little prince, wearing a beautiful large box smile on his face.

Jeongguk only let out a huff in response, glaring with dark eyes at the group, especially at San, an outgoing soul who could do the same to the always grumpy Wooyoung. San sat way too close to the pretty prince and that irked Jeongguk, more than he wanted to admit.

"You have it hot for him, huh", Jimin was so good in reading people, especially Jeongguk who was an open book to him and the siren giggled when the man threw him a glare. "Don't kill the messenger", Jimin giggled amused, bathing in Jeongguk's anger because he loved to rile the captain up. It was his type of fun, sadistic shit he was.

"I'm going for a dive, you go collect that pretty puppy of yours before it gets out of control", Jimin told Jeongguk, elegantly flipping his long tail into the water. "At least Wooyoung's warming up to him as well, but you should watch out for Hoseok. You know how he gets", the siren warned Jeongguk who didn't reply until now, eyes only focusing on Taehyung's distant form.

He looked even more beautiful when he was relaxed and Jeongguk felt a pull to him, despite him being from royal blood, Jeongguk still wanted to be close, feel the boy's lithe form pressed against his until he would forget the world around him.

"And give pretty Taehyungie a kiss from me", Jimin giggled, just waiting for Jeongguk's reaction that came pleasingly fast in form of a possessive growl and Jimin smirked victoriously, knowing he caught his friend.

"Yeah, no feelings for him my tail haha Jeon good one", Jimin said sarcastically before slipping from the railing. A splash was heard and he was gone.

Jeongguk groaned and rubbed over his forehead before angrily tossing his long brown hair that fell into his face. "Shut up", he growled at the sailor staring at him amused before making his way down to the loud group of pirates and his beautiful prince.

Seemed like he had a puppy to collect

~

Now that I finished writing (not uploading jesus) For Eternity, I can focus back on Oceanblue yay*~*

Ela_koo