💧📓♦🏍2- !Bikes and Introductions! 🏍♦📓💧

"Junko Enoshima? " Mikan repeated to herself while gathering up the loose pieces of paper.

"Oi!  You need help with that? " A stern, masculine voice called from behind her, causing her to squeal.

"I-I-You don't have to help me at all!  I'm sorry for blocking the halls! " The girl on the floor panicked crumpling her schedule.

"It's not a big deal.  I usually skip class so it means nothing to me to help someone out, y'know? "

When she looked up she saw grayish amethyst eyes with black eyeliner that extended onto this man's cheek, kinda cool to be honest

When she looked up she saw grayish amethyst eyes with black eyeliner that extended onto this man's cheek, kinda cool to be honest.  Messy caramel colored (flavored) poofy hair styled in a pompadour, who could allow such a monstrosity hair cut!?  Tanned, slightly rough skin and a sharp jawline.  "The name's Mondo fucking Owada, but you can just call me Mondo, kay? "

"M-Mikan Tsumiki.. "

"You're the new kid in our class. " Owada picked up a few papers and gave them to the shaking girl.  "I saw tht commotion with Kiyotaka and that weird kung-fu chick. "

"Oh, I'm sorry-"

"Stop fucking apologizing.  You didn't do anything wrong. "

"Oh... I saw you in the back of the classroom earlier, you were asleep.  do you not get enough sleep? " Mikan asked, finally standing up.

"Meh, not really. " Mondo shrugged.  "When you're the leader of a biker gang, you're up all night. "

"T-Thats really unhealthy, Mondo!  Not sleeping e-enough c-can kill you even! " The nurse panicked.  "Insomnia is what I'm guessing! "

"Heh, don't worry okay!  I sleep in on the weekends. " The bikers voice got slightly rough, and even a bit of a yell which scared the crap out of Mikan.

"Please don't hit me-"

"I'm not gonna hit you!  I can never hit a girl otherwise my mom and brother will kill me! "

"Umm... I-I'm gonna go to class... See you t-there! " Mikan waved, once she couldn't see Mondo anywhere she sped off, up the stairs until the adrenaline rush poured out of her.

I just talked to a boy and he-he was nice!  I thought he was scary but.. He didn't hit me!  Wait but this is the first time I ever talked dto anyone normally!  Why is it so hot in here- does he want to- should I- or is it just a tingly feeling in my tummy or something else!  Now I'm regretting not ever talking to someone!!!  She panicked, her weight supported on the wall behind her.  Her pale cheeks were showing off a baby pink tint, usually her hands would be shakey but now her heart AND hands were.

"You okay? " A boy walked up to her-swiss green locks of hair that reached to his shoulders, soft red eyes and a cute smile on his slightly tanned skin.