💋☃️🍪57: Seven Minutes🍪☃️💋

Noon came by rather slowly, yet so quickly for the teenagers, most were out in the school cafeterias, where their Christmas tree stood tall, colorful ornaments of all designs and lights wrapped around the pine tree like a blanket

"Sonia, might I say, these cookies are delicious!"

Taka was finally out of his dorm, snacking on a red velvet cookies that Hiro handed him

Taka was finally out of his dorm, snacking on a red velvet cookies that Hiro handed him. He wore a fuzzy, yet festive sweat and some sweatpants; this would be one of the first times anyone would see him in such relaxed and comfortable attire other than his uniform.

"Thank you, Ishimaru!" Sonia smiled, sitting back in her seat with Akane and Gundham next to her.

"M-merry Christmas!" Mikan greeted Mondo, before tripping over her slipper and falling onto the carpeted ground. Thank God her legs were.closed and she looked like she actually fell instead of accidentally posing.

"Merry Christmas, you alright?" Mondo helped her up quickly, patting the top of her head once she stood up.

"Y-yeah. Th-the dorms are really warm! "

"Thank Kaminari for that, he was up early so he can get the heater to warm up the whole building! It's like a sauna, but one thag makes me feel good everywhere!"

The short, chubby chef smirked, pushing his chocolate colored hair to the side. It was in the style of a pompadour, but more elegant compared to Mondos.

"Hey, did you make any food, tiny chef?" Akane asked, quickly standing up.

"Excuse me, but a dishes preparation is just as good as the dish itself! Or if you were thinking of another type of dish, then maybe you can have one below my-"

"HIYAH! Typical perverted degenerate!" Tenko swiftly kicked his stomach, knocking over the chef.

"Oh! Kick me harder!" Teruteru joked, before getting up. "Apologies, I'll be in the kitchen." He chuckled lightly, before waddling back

"Better be!" Tenko yelled back.

"Goddamn, is it bad to admit I'm more scared of that aikido chick than Sakura?" Mondo asked