🗡🩹🚪59: When Cold Meets Emotions🚪🩹🗡

The phone hung up after half an hour- breakfast wasn't even considered until it finally rushed to Takas head

Crud!
.
.
.
I need to eat breakfast, but what if he's there?  I didn't see him so far, but who knows when he'll just pop out? 
Mikans stomach grumbled loudly, much to her dismay and realization.

A knocking on her door interrupted her stomachs speech, she jumped from surprise, tripping on her blanket.  Her upper body thankfully hit the mattress.

"Tsumiki?  Are you alright?"

Tsumiki

Only her friends call her by her first name, the only person who doesn't is Taka.  This voice belonged to a girl, which she never really heard before.

"H-hello?" Mikan quickly picked herself up, personal pressure building up onto her back, her slender fingers struggling to open the door.

"P-Pekoyama?"

That name belonged to a tall girl, her crimson colored eyes looked down onto the nurse

That name belonged to a tall girl, her crimson colored eyes looked down onto the nurse.  Her skin was a little bit tanned, silver bangs were swept on her face, the rest of her hair was tied into a simple braid that reached a bit below her chest.  She wore a dusty teal samue, which hid her figure, but not too much.

"I came here to deliver some food for you, Taka asked me if I could." Her voice was soothing in a way, no way fitting that of her ultimate talent.

"H-huh!? " Mikans cheeks quickly turned pink, "Y-you didn't have to do th-this!  How can I repay you b-back?"

"No need for that, if you're going to look for Ishimaru and Owada, then they're both downstairs eating.  Owada won't let Ishimaru go upstairs until he finished his food.  I'll be on my way now, I'll see you in science class." Peko began to walk away after a solemn wave of her hand

"W-wait!" The nurse called out. 

"C-can you stay here with me, please?  I don't want to go downstairs, a-and I don't want to be alone

"C-can you stay here with me, please?  I don't want to go downstairs, a-and I don't want to be alone."

"I can move my training sessions to the afternoon, so I don't mind, thank you, Tsumiki."
.
.
.
.
"You share a dorm with Akamastu, correct?" Peko asked, looking around.