🪳📜🦋Little Shorts 3: Those Rosy Lips🦋📜🪳

Art above is mine

•◇》Korekiyo《◇•
It was a while back that I had met this gentle giant in science class.  It was for a project that we were paired up; He was rather kind and friendly towards me.  I even learned his special interest- animals.  Especially bugs, whenever it was mentioned I'd always see those ruby eyes of his light up with the spark of excitement and he would go on about almost every species of insect here in Japan.  It was annoying at first how off topic he can get but then I guess it rubbed onto me in a good way because I started to share information about the topics I'm interested in.

At first it scared Gonta, but he always liked to ask to know more about religious culture and even urban legends from around the world.  I guess that he liked me in a way where we can both comfortably talk about what we like.  We even exchanged numbers and did well on our project together

He didn't mind my rather aloof nature, he seemed like he liked spending time with me.  So much so he has taken me to the lake nearby so we can both talk about bugs and tell stories to each other.  It was nice, I did feel rather warm in his presence but nothing too worrying where it can count as illness.

  It was nice, I did feel rather warm in his presence but nothing too worrying where it can count as illness

--------------------------------------------------

The branches underneath the anthropologists feet crunched with every step he took further into the forest. 

"Dont worry!  Gonta be gentle with wolf!"

That voice ran through Korekiyos head; gonta was nearby,  deeper into the depths of said forest

"Gokuhara?" He called out

"Oh, Shinguji?"

"Greetings.  How are you-" the anthropologist stopped when he quickly took notice of the rather fluffy gray wolf that was snuggling its black button nose into Gontas chest

"Oh, don't worry, Korekiyo!  She doesn't have any bad intentions towards you!  Let Gonta help you!" Gonta gently grabbed Korekiyos hand and held it out in a position where it could allow the fluffy animal to squish its soft face against his palm. 

He (Korekiyo) may have been stoned faced, inside he may have been smiling from ear to ear, with even a small bit of fear.  He stayed calm however, even using his unoccupied hand to remove his mask, revealing those rosy, seemingly-soft lips.

"Wow!  Shinguji has quite nice lips!  So red!" Gonta blurted out innocently, making the pale man blush (surprisingly)

"Thank you.  My sister recommended this shade of red because she said it fit my rather transparent physique.  I usually like putting it on in a more Korean lip tint style. "

*Korean lip tint style: