⚾️🎤♟50: Residence of Kuwata♟🎤⚾️

---
"Say, you up for I dunno..coming over for dinner at my place after school? I mean I don't live too far away, we only need to use the train for like, two towns away.."

"Oh, that sounds like a plan; I think I can even give you small vocal lessons if you want!"

"Fuck yes! Now I'm really impatient for the end of the day to come! See ya after school!"

"Bye!"
-
The two teens nervously stood next to each other as the bullet train sped through the tracks, gliding through without a single sound peering from the engine or anything!

"So, what's your family like?" Sayaka asked, looking up to Leon slightly.  It was still a cold, bleak December for the teens, 19th day so far in the month.

"Oh, my dads and mom all take turns going to work, so one of them can watch my younger brother and sister."

"How old are they?"

"Noa is 9 and Eimi is 4, so I'm the oldest at 15. Do you have any siblings, Sayaka?" Leon inquired

 Do you have any siblings, Sayaka?" Leon inquired

"Oh, no.  I don't really have any family back at home, but I do have my cousin, Nomi.  We're close, but she's a year younger than me.  She goes to a different school but it's near Hopes Peak.  We rarely see each other though, my father doesn't take me to my aunts place much since he's always at work. "

"Oh, so you've been having to take care of yourself?"

"..yeah.  I learned to cook when I was six because sometimes I'd starve from expecting dad to at least make a meal." Maizono pouted

"Oh shit.  Well, I may not have grown up like that, but...look, that's just shitty okay?  I understand your dad has a shit ton of work to do from what I'm hearing but it's not excuse to at least hire someone to take care of your child."

"Yeah, but it's fine now.  I'm at Hopes Peak with my friends, and that includes you, Leon." Sayaka sighed.  The train came to a stop, the doors opened for fresh air, letting people on and off onto the platforms.