🌙👻🎃13- The Night Where the Lights Flash Bright 🎃👻🌙

*:..。o○Friday, Day of the Dance○o。..:*
----------------------------------------

"Stay still, please. " Kaede spoke softly, dabbing a bit more blush onto the pale skin.

"Sorry.. " Mikan apologized. Her cheeks for a bit more rosier, but at the same time paler when she checked herself in the mirror. Smokey eyeshadow, black lips with a few droplets of fake blood down her mouth, mascara on her eyelashes.

She looked... scary and yet... so pretty. She stood up and stared at herself in the mirror- Her white nurses outfit with intentional fake blood splattered on it, two dots on her neck as a fake bite mark, tattered nurses headband, ripped black fishnet leggings... everything would've been great for how Mikan looked if only it weren't for how tight it was- it wrapped around her waist and boobs, making them stand out. Worst of all you could still see her panties of she bent over even if the skirt of the dress was exactly knee-level. Her heels hurt her slightly, but for fun she wore tattered white thin socks too keep away any blisters.

"Mikan, you look pretty good! " Kaede smiled- Akamatsu had a fake white wig on that was styled in the fashion of Marie Antoinettes hair, an elaborate 1700s French royal gown, puffs, and all. Handmade! Heavy white makeup on with rosy red lips and a fake beauty mark under her eye. Still, the pianist looks beautiful. On her neck however was a bloody red line- where the actual Marie Antoinette was beheaded.

"Thank you Akamatsu.. you look great yourself! I should meet H-Hinata sometime... she seems nice and I-I can use some knitting tips.. " Mikan smiled, grabbing her fake syringe, it had a mix of dragon fruit juice and fake blood in it to make it more believable.

"Let's go, you can meet your date at the dance downstairs. "

Oh right.... him.

".. Okay! " Mikan froze, quickly getting up and tripping over herself when she took a step.

"Oh geez- be careful Mikan. " Kaede helped the vampire nurse up. "I hope that the dance will... be enjoyable for you, Tsumiki."

"Thank you.. you too, Akamatsu. "

----
In the Gymnasium
----

"Oh wow! " The gym was no longer a gym... it was a whole rave! Flashing colorful lights, loading Halloween and alternative music blasting. The DJ of this whole party was none other than Ibuki Mioda herself! Sticking to her word, dressed as a big, colorful peanut. It had all the colors of pride flags on, which was quite admirable of the rock star. Tables in the back were full of drinks, candy, and snacks, kids of all grades were talking to each other, dancing, eating, sitting and even a few were making out in the back hallway!

"LET ME HEAR YOU GUYS MAKE SOME NOISE! "