📚🎹🗃36: Out of The Red🗃🎹📚

»»——⍟——««
WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS THEMES OF IMPLIED SEXUAL ASSAULT, TRAUMA AND ABUSE.  PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ANY OF THESE TOPICS
»»——⍟——««
《■ First Period, 8:12 A. M■》

"S-see you next period!" Tsumiki waved to Akamatsu, before she turned to the wooden door and pushed it open.  She expected to find that same, bold and yet normal desk to be empty.

She sighed, walking past the desk when something caught her eye.  She looked right back, finding the compass sitting in the desk, a bright and wide smile from ear to ear shining

"Ishimaru!?  You're back!?"

"Oh, hello Mikan!  I was just out since I had a fever, and I didn't want to spread anything to my fellow classmates!" The moral compass explained, quickly lifting his bandaged hand to rub his eye...which strangely enough when the eye was rubbed it revealed what looked to be a bruise..but it wasn't that noticeable.

"But did you go to the pharmacy?  Why didn't you come back to the dorms?" Mikan asked, looking over to Mondo, who was fast asleep in his desk.

"I did indeed go to the pharmacy, but I needed to visit my father because..he was sick and I guess I got sick overnight!  No need to worry!  I took medication so I can make it to class today!"

Hesitantly, Taka smiled, although I wasn't his usual 'i jUsT gOt aN A fOr tHe ThIrtEeNtH TiMe iN a ROw!', it was more of a cry for help, 'I just shit' my pants and I feel it running down my legs, it was a lot more desperate and even serious like, ...

Hesitantly, Taka smiled, although I wasn't his usual 'i jUsT gOt aN A fOr tHe ThIrtEeNtH TiMe iN a ROw!', it was more of a cry for help, 'I just shit' my pants and I feel it running down my legs, it was a lot more desperate and even serious like, 'I think am being followed by the yakuza and probably will get killed soon'

"O-okay, but do you need me to check you up?  Who kn-knows if you are still sick!" Tsumiki quickly put her palm on Kiyotakas forehead, it was warm but soon it turned cold

-----
"Just hold your ass still or else you'll get this up in your asshole instead!" 

SMACK

"I'm sorry!  I'll keep still!" The stinging pain present from this man's hand slapped me on my rear, it hurts every time these people touch me, even a small touch on my hands makes me shake with fear

"You better!  Ay, Isaiah, come get this f-g to shut his slutty mouth up before I shove a gun down there"  that same pain that I felt last night...did he put it in?