🔒🌝🎹🌧7- Dancing Detention🌧🎹🌝🔒

*:..。o○Two Days Later- Wednesday○o。..:*

"Mikan, do you know that there's a dance soon coming up? " Kaede asked, turning on the TV in their dorm.

"R-really? W-when? " Mikan asked, sitting on her bed. Almost everyone in the dorm building had just finished or at least started to finish unpacking their stuff to stay for the year, or until the Thanksgiving Break where they were permitted to go home, of course being optional.

"On Halloween. " Kaede explained. "The Boogeymen Dance, it's like a Halloween party but it's hosted by the student faculty. "

"T-that sounds f-fun.. I don't know if I wanna go.. " Mikan sank into her fluffy mattress called her bed, holding a pillow close to her.

"Well, you don't have to go alone, but if you want to go to dance with me that's okay. I don't want to force anyone to do anything that they don't want to do. " Kaede offered, blushing slightly.

"Y-you're asking me to-do the dance!? " The nurse fell off her bed from the excitement and the nerves that built up in her. "Owwww....A-are you sure you want to go with someone like me!? I mean-I mean I'm just a mess and I'll probably embarrass you in front of everyone! "

"Don't worry Mikan, you don't have to go to the dance itself of you don't want to, but maybe go there with me as a friend..? It's kinda hard to explain. "

"I just

"I just... I'll go with you. " Mikan smiled warmly, something that was rare for her. "I wouldn't mind i-if I went with you, Akamatsu.. "

"Really? I'm glad that you're comfortable with this! "

"I honestly j-just think t-that maybe I sh-should try to.. m-maybe stand in an a n-nurse I case anyone gets hurt? "

"Anyway, I'm proud that you're stepping up! "

"T-thank you Akamatsu. I-I'm going to go visit Mondo and Taka, I wanna make s-dure that they are both okay.. " Mikan slipped on her shoes at the door, grabbing the card key from the dresser.

"Oh, you mean the biker dude and Ishimaru? " Kaede asked, cocking her head to the side. "Go ahead, but remember, everyone must be in their dorms for dinner at 6:45 okay? "

"I-I know Kaede. Bye. " The nurse walked out of the door and to the elevator, pressing the button to go down

*:..。o○Detention Room○o。..:*

"I-Is Mondo Owa-Owada in here? " Mikan knocked on the wooden door, looking through the peephole. "O-Owada? Are you in there? "

"Tsumiki? " Taka looked up from his five inch thick book to the door. "What's she doing here? "

"I don't know asshole, why the fuck are you asking me? "

"... I was asking myself, not you. "

"Go fuck off. Mikan, come on in! I need company other than this nerd here! " Mondo called out, kicking his feet off of the desk and sitting up properly.