🏍💧📬58: Scarring Reminders📬💧🏍

Christmas rolled by quickly as the game went on more and more- Kazuichi and Gundham were stuck in the closet and soon were kicked out due to their bickering, Tenko and Kokichi were together in the closet and somehow when Kokichi left he had a big red handmark on his left cheek, Mondo got stuck with Himiko, but when they left the closet a random bunny was in Mondos arms, Taka spun and bottle and it landed on Ryoma. It's unknown what Ryoma said to make the moral compass come out of the closet, red faced and nervous to sit near Mondo, and Sonia became closer to Mikan, and exchanged numbers while Miu was singled out as the only one who didn't get in the closet *lucky for everyone else*

Now it was that drained, just a day after Christmas. The decorations didn't really matter now since the whole event was over, the next thing to look forward to was New Years, funny enough there were decorations for that event already out in the hallways

Mikan woke up in the later hours- around 10-11 in the morning. A headache took over her mindset, the music was loud the day before, thanks to Ibuki she switched the cheerful playlist to her own playlist, which was filled with rock and metal songs, a few of her own songs showed up a few times.

It was at full volume

"Ngh.." she groaned, blinking multiple times so her eyes can adjust to the dark room. My head hurts, I have pain killers in my drawer..I wonder if kaede tried to call me since I fell asleep right after Taka and mondo visited my dorm for us to hang out and watch a few movies.. Mikan reached over for her phone, turning down the brightness once the screen flashed in her face.

4 missed calls, Kaede, Hiro, Sayaka and-

She froze once she saw the number, the Oh so familiar number

Didn't I block him? Or not!? Is he staying at the school?

Her heart raced once her brain comprehended the amount of sheer horror and fear she found herself in. All because of one number owned by that one person.

The one who stole her inner peace, and assurance

No no no..it's all coming back, you idiot! Why didn't I block him when I had the chance!?

Her breathing got heavier the more and more she thought about everything: what should she do? Should she respond? Should she tell anyone? What does he know? Why did he call? Where is he? Is he close near her? Is she safe? Is she the bad person in this?

Maybe I should check what he sent me? She finally sighed, her shaky fingers going into her message app and opening it up.

XXX-XXX-XXXX - Why won't you answer me? You were never like this before, is something wrong?

He...how many messages do I have from him?

She scrolled up, finding all of the text messages he had sent her, yet not a single one she sent herself.
One message made her stop completely, it had an image attached to it.

XXX-XXX-XXXX - You looked so cute here! I'm allowed to jack off to this, right? I already have but I want to make sure it's okay, can't wait to do this again sometimes, hmu when you're ready 🍆💦

It was of Mikan, the memories that she tried to hide in the back of her mind came sprinting to the front, taunting her.

No no no no no! I forgot he took photoes, that's why I heard that clicking sound and that white flash! She stared at the image of herself, she didn't want to even acknowledge that they were the same person.
B
It was a different version of her. But, it wasn't even that different, she didn't grow much from the incident. It was a slow process, and this was a scarring reminder of how weak she is.