🚫🌧🎤8- !I Dont!🎤🌧🚫

"F-Fukaina? " Mikan looked up to see the same swiss green locks of hair, and same cherry red eyes.

And the same toothy grin of the same tanned skin.

The same boy she met a few days ago... now just violently pinned her to the wall without even a single damn warning... those same hands... The same shivers that Mikan received all over her body... was it fear? Or anger?

"You remembered my name! I'm surprised since all the girls that I've met (which is a lot) always forget me! It's kinda sad! " He pouted, moving his face closer to the shaking nurses under him.

"O-Oh... w-well you wanted to-to talk to me... " Mikan blushed, her pale skin getting even more pale than before... almost like she's sick..

"Oh yeah! Everyone keeps rejecting me and it's completely upsetting! But do you want to go to the Boogeymen Dance with me as a date? it can be a great night for you since you look like you don't get out much! " Out of the blue Fukaina blurted out an invitation, Mikans stomach began to turn and churn.

"F-Fukaina... I'm sorry... but... I-I was already asked b-by someone... " Mikan began to fumble with her fingers nervously, biting her lip.

"Oh... so... you're rejecting me then.." The tone of the happy tone that Tatchi had soured and rottened to a... an angry and somewhat.. deadly tone.

Like, from yellow to the darkest of any black in the snap of a finger.

"N-No I'm not rejecting you it's just that-that someone already asked me to go with them already... I'm sorry! I don't know..! "

"Well, you just broke my heart now. Thanks. "

"I-I'm sorry! I don't know how to make it up to you knowing t-that I-I hurt you! "

"You wanna know how you can make me feel better..? "

Uh oh

A sickening, nauseated feeling took over the git feeling in Mikans stomach... but she nodded.

"Come with me to my dorm, I wanna try something with you as an experiment. You don't want to hurt me deeper, do you? "

" I-Im sorry but I-I don't want to go.."

"If you don't...then I'll just have to beat ya!" Fukaina laughed uncontrollably, freaking Mikan out even more. "But of course, I have limits! But...J don't know of you can fight back.." He grabbed her wrist harshly, making her flinch almost immediately. "Oh- I don't bite! Don't worry. "

"....F-Fine..." Mikan looked away, a shadow casted on her face. "I-I'll go to the d-dance with you.." She almost threw up when she agreed, internally a waterfall of tears were overflowing her cracked, glass heart.

"Oh? I never knew you'd say yes! " The comedian stood back from Mikan, all smiley again. "I'll see you there at the dance! Make sure to dress up sexy since you got that bod- when you got it, rock it! "

"Y-yeah..okay.. " And soon, the green haired boy was out of the nurses sight. Tsumiki quickly fell to her knees, panting at what just happened. She looked at her shovering wrist to see an indent of Fukainas hand- red, almost like a rash.

"... I.... "

What have I gotten myself into!? Is this right-is this wrong!? How do I tell Akamatsu about this!? Will she forgive me? I'm just a failure now! No one will forgive me.. Did I choose the right choice though? I-I did want to go with her... but I also wanted to go with Fukaina... or did I? Do I still want to go with Alamtasu..or with Fukaina? Am I crazy!? I don't know anymore...

I don't...
I don't
I don't

I don't know... but what do I know?