🏫🔍💴35: HMKMB Squad 💴🔍🏫

-----》【Sunday, Afternoon】《-----

"Hey, fuckface, I need your help."

"First off my name is not 'eff-face', and second, what do you want? "

"Meet me in the library at four, and bring Kirigiri too! This is serious."

"Mondo, I have debate club at that time."

"Then at five okay!? Just fuckin bring your criminal case books, kay!? And Kirigiri!"

"Calm your man boobs down, I'll be there, you gorilla. Now, I need to go to debate."

The phone hung up rather quickly, pissing the biker off even more. 'Who the fuck does this bitch even think he is!? One of my...bros might be jn fuckin trouble and he gives me this attitude!? I need to call Daiya, he could help me with this shit.'

-----------------------------

"Alright, what is it you jungle ape?" A pale, tall, rather slim man walked over to the library table, he had a comfortable black sweatshirt on and black yoga pants on as well, rectangular rimmed glasses and blue icicles for eyes, the kind that you had to be careful under in case they'd break and impale you. His hair was blonde, maybe a bit of a dirty blonde. You can tell this teen was a bit of a snob though from his resting face- which ironically was a cruel, emotionless glare. He placed two thick books (smelled like vanilla, but more of the old book pages if you know what I mean) *down* onto the table with a thud, before taking a seat himself.

This man had the spitting image of his father, Kinjou Togami.

This was Byakuya Togami, the Ultimage Affulent Prodigy, or heir depending on how you viewed this highly intelligent individual

"Dont fuckin call me that. Where's Kirigiri?" Owada asked, rolling his eyes

"She'll be here in around the next two minutes, would be preferable if she was actually early to this like I am. There are three other people supposed to meet up with us now, am I correct?"

 There are three other people supposed to meet up with us now, am I correct?"