💧🎹🧁9- Cupcakes🧁🎹💧

"Hey... Akamatsu... " Mikan flopped onto her bed, already in her oversized pajamas.  It was a nice baby blue or periwinkle color, it suited the nurse very well actually.  "I ne-need to tell you s-something.. "

"Yeah?  Is something wrong, Mikan? " Kaede sat on her side of the bed, scrolling through the rather long and large list of Netflix shows in the Animation section.  "Ooh, how does She-Ra sound to you? "

"S-She-Ra?  I don't mind, but... "

"Just say it Mikan, take your time. " Kaede handed the girl a cup full of steaming herbal tea- mint to be exact. 

"O-oh.. thank you... Kaede, I-I'm sorry but I can't go to the dance with you.. "

"Oh, that's alright!  You don't have to-"

"No-no.. I'm going with someone else.. " Mikan admitted, hanging her head with buckets full of guilt.

"Oh-well that's okay!  I hope you have fun with them!  Can I ask who it is though? "

"I-Its Fu-Fukaina T-Tatchi.. "

"Oh, him?  He's kind of a trouble maker, but hopefully I don't sound judgmental! "

"I-Its okay Kaede... I'm sorry that I stood you up like that. " The nurse reluctantly took a sip from her tea, apologizing profusely.

"It's okay, wanna watch some Netflix to cheer you up?  I don't know what you like to watch.. "

Kaede sat back on her side of the bed, setting her tea cup on the table and grabbing a small plate with a blue cupcake on it

".. thank you, Akamatsu. " Mikan smiled slightly, getting under the covers of her bed.  "O-oh... where'd you get the cupcake? "

"There's a package full of vanilla and chocolate cupcakes from BJ's, it's on the desk over there. " Kaede pointed, biting into the soft cake.

"Oh, okay. " Mikan grabbed the package and took out a vanilla cupcake with cream colored frosting.  "The animation for the show is nice so far.. " She commented on the opening, bobbing her head to the beat of the opening song.