🌪💻💉🌧15- !They're All Gonna Laugh At You !🌧💉💻🌪

»»——⍟——««
WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS THEMES OF INPLIED SEXUAL TRAUMA, HUMILIATION, PANIC ATTACKS AND DISTRESSING THOUGHTS.  PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ANY OF THESE TOPICS
»»——⍟——««

"I-I'm Chihiro Fujisaki... are you okay? " It was.. the same kid that helped Mikan with finding her dorm!  Same caramel glossy and yet fluffy hair, same dusty lime eyes and same soft expression!
Except this... child was in a Teletubbies costume, in the yellow Teletubbies costume... Laa-Laa?

"Oh... n-no... I'm not.. " Mikan admitted, taking a sip of the fake blood in her syringe.  ".. Just... so far everythings been bad for me... "

"Oh, am I b-bothering you about it?  Do you want to talk ab-about? "

".. No thank you... b-but.. thanks, Fujisaki.  My name's M-Mikan Tsumiki.. "

"Oh, okay.  I'm the Ultimate Programmer, w-what's your Ultimate? "

"U-U-Ultimate N-nurse.. "

"Oh-t-that's so cool! " Fujisaki smiled brightly.  "On a different note.. I remember you from when we first moved into t-the dorms.. you needed help f-finding your dorm.. "

"You remember that!?  That was y-you!? " Mikan panicked.

"Yeah... is something wrong? " Chihiro asked, tilting their head to the side.

"No-no!  I-it's not that something's w-wrong but I f-felt like I was bothering you by asking you about the d-directions when I was t-too ignorant to even see the s-si-sign!" mikan sobbed.

"Well, that was the past, Tsumiki.  Now you know to look for any help yourself before asking someone... you didn't see it, but... I'm sorry for rambling. "

"N-No!  I-its okay! "

".. Thanks Mik-"

"HOT NURSE CHICK!  WHERE ARE YOU!? "

Oh no please not now please please not him

"I-I gotta go! " Mikan panicked again, tripping over her own heels as she sprinted back to the gymnasium, which had Avril Lavigne blasting in the background... Ibukis choice of course!

What if Fukaina finds me here!?  What-shat is he gonna do!?  He already threatened to beat me so what if he- AH!   before the thought could complete register in Tsumikis mind she tripped over her heel again (coincidentally near the middle of the gym) and fell onto her knees harshly, ripping her fishnet leggings severely.  Her ass was up in the air as embarrassing as it is, her embarrassed blush made the context of this issue disappear and fade into something rather lewd..

"No-no-no-no! "

"Oh, Mikan!  I see you!  Over here! "

Please not him please please please I'm begging you please

"What do we have here? " The murderer cosplayer walked up in front of her, phone in hand.  A small crowd gathered around the girl, whispering to each other not so discreetly.

"Pig slut! "

"It shows your figure really well."

I'm not comfortable with you saying that

"Nothing will ever change about you, you'll always be that ugly, slutty nurse!"

'Watch where you're going you skank!'

Please!  I didn't see where I was goin-

"Just because you're new doesn't mean we'll treat you like shi- I mean... Badly.  Now just have fun here and get to know everyone!"

I'M BEGGING YOU STOP!  YOU FAILED TO KEEP THAT PROMISE!

"THEY'RE ALL GONNA LAUGH AT YOU"

Margaret White!?

Quotes from her peers and even her favorite horror movie (Carrie) repeat itself as a prayer in her head, chanting and taunting this poor girls mind.

"I-I... " she uttered, her peripheral vision was filled with blinding lights of white cameras, mixing in with the gym setting.  "P-PLEASE STOP!  PLEASE! "

"Tsumiki!  Are you alright-"

"LEAVE ME ALONE! " Finally the vase cracked inside the nurse, slapping away the moral compass' hand.  She staggered to get up as fast as she can, running towards the double doors of the gym, which were covered by decorative cobwebs.  Once she opened the door she sprinted down the halls, passing multiple people in her vision.

It was all a blur though... maybe because finally big gloppy tears ran down her face, mixed in with her mascara a bit.  She furiously wiped them, messing up her makeup and hair a bit, but she could care less about that shit

JUST GET OUT JUST GET OUT JUST GET OUT!  THEY'RE ALL LAUGHING AT YOU!  YOU'RE JUST THAT NURSE SLUT THAT THEY ALWAYS SAY YOU ARE!

I WISH THEY'D STOP