🤚🏼🚽⛈!20- !Non-Consensual!⛈🚽🤚🏼

---------
The sun rose up gently and yet welcoming, a bit of its light shining through the curtain creating a bit of an orange tint in the dorm room.   The time on the clock read as 9:24, which was quite early to wake up on a Saturday, most students woke up at 3 or even 6 in the afternoon!

".. ugh.. " Mondo groaned, holding the oversized plush animal closer to his larger badonkers- I mean chest, carefully stroking the plushies hair.

And it's name was Taka.

"Huh?  Mondo-" That certain plushies eyes fluttered open to see.... badonkers.  In his face.

The plushie was a human- Plot twist!!!

"Mondo! " Ishimaru blushed unknowlingly, trying to push himself off of the biker, who surprisingly was a person who cuddles... and never let's go until they decide they wanted to.  Not to mention that Mondo was fuckin ripped and a bit stronger than Taka- who was pretty strong himself!  "You're squishing me with your breasts-let go! "

".... huh? " With a quick slap to the nipple, Mondo woke up.  "What the fu-Ishimaru? "  Immediately he let go of the smaller man, his face heating up to the same blush that Ishimaru had on his face.   ".... Look- I just-uhh.... I THOUGHT YOU WERE A FLUFFY PUPPY AND I LOVE DOGS SO I HAD TO OKAY!?  That damn hair is the cause for this! " Owada pouted, flipping over to the other side.

"Hey-I didn't even say that I didn't enjoy the activity!  Why are you such... such a... "

"What? " Mondo raised his eyebrow.

".... I have no words! " Taka covered his face with his hands, his heart beat fastening quickly to the beat of a hardcore electric song.   "Look, let's just... never discuss this. "

"... But... puppyyyyyy.. " Mondo whined.

"....we are both heterosexuals!  There's no problem with us just doing some 'bro-cuddles', right? " 

Ishimaru tried to move himself closer to Mondo, but all that did was give Mondo a close enough distance to push him off the bed- with Taka farting once he hit the ground

Ishimaru tried to move himself closer to Mondo, but all that did was give Mondo a close enough distance to push him off the bed- with Taka farting once he hit the ground.. Of course Mondo had to laugh, waking up Kaede and Mikan, who were also cuddling!

*WHAT DID I JUST WRITE*

------------
Monday, 11:35 P. M
5th Period
------------

»»——⍟——««
WARNING: BEYOND THIS POINT THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS THEMES OF SEXUAL ASSAULT, SEXUAL TRAUMA, GASLIGHTING, IMPLIED BULIMIA, HARASSMENT AND PEER PRESSURE THAT MAY BE DISTRESSTING TO OTHERS
»»——⍟——««
"

E-excuse me?  C-can I go to the bathroom please? " Mikan raised her hand, trying out a new thing called 'social confidence'.

"Yeah."

"T-thank you. " The nurse stood up and walked out the door with her hall pass, which she grabbed from the teachers desk since she was given permission.

She opened the door and walked off into the hallway, taking a left until she saw the bathroom sign.  She heard.. no felt like someone was behind her, but she just brushed it off as worried as she was.

She finally got into the room getting into a stall and locking herself in go do her business... she still had that feeling, getting stronger and stronger on her gut.

Just ignore it Mikan, it's nothing to worry about.  You're just being paranoid!

*toilet flushing*

The water ran, splashing into the sink.  No one was in the bathroom, so the nurse could take her time with washing her hands-

"Hey! " A hand slammed the wall, trapping Mikan under them.  "You didn't answer the door when I came, what as wrong? "

"F-Fukaina!? " Mikans skin turned pale with the drop of a coin, that feeling getting deeper and as strong as the scent of rotten eggs.   "How-How'd you get in here!  This-This is the g-girls b-b-bathro-"

"That doesn't matter.  What matters is how you were too scared to open the door when I came?  Are you scared of me or something? " Fukaina asked, softening up.

Yes.  I'm terrified of you.  Please get away from me.  Please get away please get away from me

"I-It's not that- b-b-but I was in the bathroom and-"

"But you couldn't have told me to wait instead of getting your.. 'friends' to answer the door for you?  Honestly, you...you seen kinda scared.. what scares you? "

Please just get off of me!

"I... I don't know.. b-but- can you please move away-"

"Not until you give me a reason to move away.. " A hand moved itself to Mikans waist, roughly moving it closer to the comedians crotch.

"I'm sorry- I-I didn't mean to-to do that at all!  I have no excuse- I'm sorry!  Please forgive me please! " She cracked internally, hiding her face with her hands, apologizing profusely until a tear ran down her face.

"Also, why did you run away from me at the dance?  That was pretty shitty of you, and it hurt me a lot, didn't you.. didn't you know that it'd hurt me like that? " Fukaina sniffled, his eyes tearing up quickly.

"I-I didn't mean to!  Lo-look I don't know what I could do to make you feel better-I don't know! "

"Hmm... there is one thing that you can do for me.. "

why did I say that!?  Why!?

"L-like what?" Tsumiki asked, a hint of fear present in her voice and dirty rose eyes.

"Hmm.. you're okay with me touching you right? " Before he could even say that sentence, Fukaina let his hand that was on her waist slip under the skirt, moving to Mikans ass where he squeezed it roughly.

This doesn't feel right at all... but I need to make him feel better....

"... Yeah.. I'm-I'm okay with this.. " sadly, the nurse lied, letting Tatchi move his hand closer to her clit, his sharp nails scratching her thigh.  "Ow-ow! "

"Calm down, I just need to know what this feels like.  It doesn't hurt, you're just bring sensitive.. "

This feels disgusting... please stop please stop please stop please stop please stop please stop please stop please stop please stop please stop please stop please stop please stop please stop please stop please stop.  You're hurting me, please stop

"Oh-I-I'm sorry!  I'll just shut up now. " Mikan held back her tears, biting her lip so she couldn't make any distressing sounds that the comedian wouldn't approve of

Five minutes later

"Whoops!  I gotta go to class, see ya soon!  Here's my number so we can talk more. " Fukaina smiled, washing his hands in the sink.  Mikan pulled her panties back up, her clit hurt like hell from his finger rubbing it so roughly with his nails.  Luckily he didn't use anything other than his fingers... but.. She wished he didn't use anything at all

I feel sick... that.. that wasn't enjoyable at all.. I hated it b-but- I don't want to make him mad any more.. is this okay to do between friends?  I mean, I guess this is normal... would Mondo like to do this?  Or Taka?  Maybe Kaede?  But if I ask them then it may hurt more than it hurts now

"Okay... " Mikan walked back to the bathroom stall, locking it and getting on to her knees on the cold, marble floor, her head above the toilet bowl

Just let it all out let it all out let it all out

Within two minutes, the toilet flushed, and she returned to class, wiping a bit of puke and spit with a napkin.