🎭🪄✨37: The Keys Press Down and the Guitar Strums a String✨🪄🎭

The week passed slower than usual, questions stirred up more and more with each second, each minute, each hour, each day, each night..and it was finally Friday before they knew it. Like, just one blink and it's already the next day!

Well, for some it was a day where possibly the best performances will be bested, some may get cold feet, and one would be shitting in the bathroom during the whole show!

"Woah, school was a blur.." Akamatsu yawned, opening the door for her roommate. "And now I gotta get ready for the 5:00 show, I need to shower.." She placed her backpack on her chair, and began to pick out the outfit she planned for this very day.

"I forgot about your show, I'm so sorry!"

"Oh, it's okay! I just need to shower, get dressed and do my makeup and hair."

"I-I can help if it'd speed things up!"

"You don't have to-"

KNOCK KNOCK

"Titless! Open the door!"

"Oh, I-Iruma?" Tsumiki flinched just from hearing the pounding on the door, she backed away quickly

"Dont worry, I'll get it." Kaede opened the door, finding the Inventor, hair messy as it also was, she didn't have the uniform blazer on, just the undershirt and her skirt on.

"Have you chose the outfit you're gonna wear for this!?"

"Uh- I already did-hey! Get out of my wardrobe!" The peach-colored girl quickly opened the closet and looked around for a dress that would fit 'her standards'

"M-maybe she can help with accessorizing?"

"I'll go take a shower now, Miu, please don't pick anything too inappropriate since I will be up on stage." The pianist sighed, grabbing a towel and closing the door to the bathroom, locking it

"Alright nurse tits, you're gonna help this Inventor find something other than what titless chose to wear for this! You'll do her hair and I can do her makeup, got it?"

"Oh-yes I'm sorry! I'll figure o-out what I can do for her hair!" Tsumiki squealed, quickly looking up 'cute easy hairstyles' on her phone

{Ten minutes later}

"Alright, just dried my hair.." kaede walked out of the bathroom in nothing but her bra and panties on, this wasn't new for Mikan since she always looked respectfully.

"I'd say nice tits but mine are bigger!" Miu scoffed, blushing in the slightest. "Anyways I got this bitch, try it on!"

"My clothes are not bitches."

"Uhh..Miu I don't think that's appropriate.." Mikan pointed at the headband

" Mikan pointed at the headband