🦃✨⭐25- A Show of Talents ⭐✨🦃

---------
"Hey, I heard that soon there's gonna be a talent show. " Maizono stated, taking a bite from her sushi roll. "It's supposed to be the day before the Kansha no Hi (Thanksgiving) break so that we can all go being relaxed. At least from what I've heard. "

"Right on, Maizono! " Hagakure smiled. "I think... the 21st this month. My abilities are only right 30% of the time do you gotta take it in with a pinch of salt! "

"T-talent show? " Mikan asked, looking up from her phone.

"Yeah! Auditions are supposed to be set tomorrow. I did see some notices around the dorms, or mostly the boys dorms in my case. " Hiro explained, showing a photo of the poster on his phone.

"I-I'm not really skilled when it comes to things other than m-medical stuff, b-but I think Maizono fits this event. "

"Oh, I am planning on auditioning as an Ultimate Popstar

"Oh, I am planning on auditioning as an Ultimate Popstar. " Sayaka blushed. "Oh! And I heard that tomorrow night there's gonna be, like, a party in Junkos dorm to celebrate the break. I'm planning on going any takers? "

"Nah, parties aren't my thing. "

"I-I don't like crowds s-so much.. "

"Oh, well, suit yourself! Maizono smiled gently. "I've noticed that Leon is taking a bit of a lean on me if I'm being honest, maybe he likes me? I mean, my intuition is not always right but.." Maizono blushed.

"Want me to give you a palm reading sesh? " Hiro asked, pulling out his crystal ball

"I-I'm gonna g-go to the library, have fun! " Mikan sat up, grabbing her backpack.

"Oh, I'll text you when classes are over! " Maizono called out.
---------
"Hey, Kaede, c-can I ask you s-something? " Mikan opened the door, finding Kaede at her keyboard as usual.

"Yeah! Anytime, Pecan! " Akamatsu joked, looking up to see Tsumikis face. "Hey, what's the band aid on your face about? "

"Oh, that? " Mikan referred to the tan band aid that was stuck to her left cheek. "It's nothing, just t-t-tripped and got a scratch. " She lied, sitting on her bed and taking off her blazer. "Y-you've heard of the upcoming talent show, right? "

"Yeah, and I'm planning on auditioning for piano. "

"O-Oh! D-do you mind shar-sharing what you're gonna play? " Mikan sat up, tilting her head to the side

"I'm still thinking of it, I don't want to annoy anyone for playing classical but I don't want to be cringey for playing a meme song

"I'm still thinking of it, I don't want to annoy anyone for playing classical but I don't want to be cringey for playing a meme song.. " Kaede sighed, practicing her trills on the keys of the keyboard, her fingers failing at making a mistake

"Well, I don't think that anyone's opinion should matter other th-than your own.. "

"Thanks Mikan, I needed that... I've been wanting to do Song for Sienna, but it's too... fancy if I'm being honest. " Kaede laughed awkwardly. "It's more for like a wedding.. "

" Oh! I-I know a song!" Mikan sat up, grabbing her phone and going onto YouTube. "This i-intro is from one of my f-favorite shows as a kid!"

"Oh I loved Gravity Falls! I still watch it from time to time! " Kaede gushed, smiling widely as the video played. "I think I can translate this into a song!! "

"Y-yeah, D-Dipper always was so relatable to m-me.. " Tsumiki blushed, taking a look at her bandages from a few nights ago.

"Hey, where'd you learn all of the medical information that you know now? " Akamatsu asked.

"O-Oh well umm.. " Mikan froze

"Look at the pig here! Come on where are you scissors!?"

"Got them! Now hold still or I'll cut your fingers off! "

"HURRY UP WITH THE MUD! WE AIN'T GOT ALL DAY! "

"Oh, just a lot of research. " Mikan weakly smiled.

"Ohh.. okay! I also heard that Ibuki and Jirou are gonna audition for the show. And that Ishimaru is gonna be the announcer along with Junko. " Kaede explained.

"I-I'm not com-comfortable with performing b-but I guess I can serve as the backstage nurse in-incase anyone gets hurt.. "

"That's a good idea Tsumiki

"That's a good idea Tsumiki. I can work on homework with you later if that's okay. ".

"Yeah, it's okay. D-dont worry. " Mikan smiled. "I wonder who else is gonna be in the talent show. "