👠🎬27- The Fashionistas Internal Interview 🎬👠

"Welcome to my crib everyone!" The fashionista grinned like the Cheshire cat,opening her door widely for anyone to walk- at least people that Junko herself knows

"Junko?  Do you need me to help out with anything?" Mukuro asked,fidgeting with her fingers.

"With you?  Ew no!  Go somewhere that isn't here- go get your virgin holes fucked- I dont care!" The fashion diva yelled in the soldiers face,making her flinch.

"Im sorry Junko, have fun..and don't touch my firearms because that can get you in trouble." Mukuro walked off, hands in her pockets as she stepped onto the elevator.

•■□👠👑♧•♧👑👠□■•

"
A

h, I'm sorry you had to see that." I sighed, slamming the door shut on that ugly ass pig.

I always wondered why this school (who is sixteen feet up its own ass) accepted someone like her, like, why couldn't they chose anyone else that has a talent that is actually not worthless!

Anyways!  I see a few more kids walk into my dorm.

I could honestly like, care less about soldier-chicks weapon stash (I won't be surprised if she shot up the school or anything) and if I get in trouble with it because I know that my sweet sister wouldn't do anything to her little sis

"Got any beer here?" A kid with spikey red hair called out, sitting on my desk.

"Yeah I always keep some in the freezer,help yourself but if you're gonna barf then not in my room.'" I laughed to myself, quickly grabbing a bottle of cotton candy vodka from the small freezer I had besides the bunk beds me and big sis shared.

"Thanks!"

"No problem just don't tell the f-ggot clock about this at all or I'll literally kick your ass." I rolled my eyes, I could just say one curse word in front of that butch and he'd just freak out like I said I just had an abortion (pretty sure that thirty inventor already has had some,but I'm not to judge)

Sometimes I do wish that I could at least be a better person,y'know?

But then like, when I try it all comes out wrong do I just roll with the shit I had caused

Which is fun as hell but soo annoying

But I do wonder what that soldier chick does when I kick her out of my dorm..does she go to a strip club or something?  No that's impossible because her tits are flatter a flat pancake who got flattened by a hydraulic press (like,no cap)

Maybe she goes to a gun range?  Gotta join her some time...maybe not.  But her shit is none of my business,plus it's not like I'm planning on following her so I can get some beef about what she does.

The school system just plain sucks a dong smaller than a fly!

We have to 'cover up' whenever our bras our boob binkies show through our shirts and whatnot!  I am over exhausted at the times where I had to 'cover my nips' in Mr.Shinobiyoru's class.  And yet he still just stares at me like I'm ugly 

I do feel bad for that nurse chick whenever he like, stares at her body (which I'm a bit jealous of even if I have the bigger jugs) and I just get passed and want to kick him in the face.

I'd say women support women, but better her than me because that American garbage chute called my teacher scares me!

And I'm also tired of getting asked about my diet and skin routine and yadda yadda yadda, but it's never "How are you"

I just want to be more than just a dumb blonde!

(Karen Smith is the exception because she is a queen)

God,now I sound like I'm talking to that frog hippie when I'm just venting to myself in my own head!

It's like I'm talking to my other personalities, which is kinda fun but also kinda annoying

Sad thing is about my life,I can't help that I'm popular

The kids here at school make me popular...and sometimes I hate it

But at least I have friends that care about me.

And myself!