🎸🕸🎹💧11- Pick Your Pick!💧🎹🕸🎸

"Finally out of the school! Ibuki knows where the nearest Party City is. " Ibuki groaned, pointing down the block. "Take a few turns until you get to the main town and then you get to the dress streets! "

"Oh, the one where you threw up at? "

"Yeah... " She blushed at Kirumis comment. "Ibuki doesn't like to mention it.. "

"O-Okay! " Mikan wobbled a bit, travelling down the street with the group and turning, finally getting to the main part of the town after six minutes.

"I think it's down here. " Kaede pointed down the road.
-------------
"Finally here. " The pianist slid the door open, letting her friends walk in before she did herself.

"Uhh... Wher-where is the candy? " Mikan asked, looking around.

"We can get that later, but first we should focus more on our cotumes, Tsumiki. " Kirumi began to walk down the aisle where the creepier props and costumes were, looking at a black, silver scythe. Of course it was plastic, but it somehow drew the Ultimate Maid's attention. "Hmm...this could ask for better quality but I can go with this. "

"Oh, you're gonna be a grim reaper? " Ibuki smiled, grabbing a sledge hammer that was sitting next to the scythes. "Coolio! I dunno what Ibuki is gonna be.. " The rock star walled through the aisle of props. "Maybe Ibuki can be a peanut!"

"A-a peanut!? " Mikan snickered, holding in her secretive laughter

"Ibuki doesn't mind going to Halloween as a peanut! I can probably even color it with Angie-chan's paints! "

"I'm sure Angie would lend you her valuable paints. " Kaede smiled sarcastically, looking at a costume of a witch. "Mikan, I don't know if this one fits me, does it fit my theme? " Kaede held up the costume of a demon.

"Hmm.. t-t-to be honest, I-I see you as someone who-who'd wear a scary costume but somehow mak-make it cute in a way.. " Mikan blushed, looking at a fake syringe that sat with the other syringes on the shelf. "I can probably use the juice of dragon fruit to act like fake blood. "

"Or actual fake blood! There's some over here! " Ibuki pointed to the shelves, bright magenta and red jugs of corn starch and possibly chocolate syrup were all sticky and liquidy, food coloring and everything!

"O-Oh... B-But.. uh.. " Mikan looked over to the air, then back to the syringes.

"Hmm... maybe Marie Antoinette? " Kaede spoke to herself quietly, putting the demon costume back on the rack.

"If you're going to make yourself a homemade costume I'm afraid I may not be able to help with the sewing process. I do know someone who is skilled in that talent section. " Kirumi walked over to Kaede. "Is that okay with you?"

"Oh, yeah I understand Kirumi. Can you give me her name and number please? "

"Oh, familiar with Hinata Hyuga, Ultimate Knitter? "

"Oh, is she in our grade? "

"Yes. "

"Hey, Mikan-Pecan! " Ibuki walked over to Mikan, who was looking at the nurse costumes. "Are you gonna be a nurse? "

 "Are you gonna be a nurse? "

"A v-v-vampire nurse.. "

"Oh! That's pretty cool! " Ibuki smiled. "I can help with making you any additional clothing if you'd like."

"You don't need to do that Ibuki b-b-but I appreciate the off-offer.. " Mikan smiled to herself.

"I've gotten the things that I need for my costume. Does everyone else have theirs? " Kirumi announced, walking over to the pair with black fabric in her hands.

"Yep! Ibuki's all set! "

"... Thanks guys. " Mikan smiled, walking over to the counters with her new group of friends.
---