🎄🌨👑56: Queen of Cookies 👑🌨🎄

The sun rose up above the white, snow-covered world, melting only a bit of the fluff: the morning came quickly for others who were knocked out, sound asleep in their beds.

For others, morning came as slow as a camel in a melting desert. Their nerves were especially awake; most minds were focused on the fact that Christmas was just a few hours, minutes, seconds away! Homesickness filled up some people's hearts in the form of heartaches, but nothing too serious.

"Christmas!" A voice screamed in the girls dorm floors, awaking the poor neighbour's around and next to the dorm.

"Ibuki..it's too early to be up.." her roommate yawned, before aggressively throwing their pillow at the rockstar.

"But Jirou-chan, it's Christmas! " Ibuki jumped back onto her bed, fidgeting with her rather..crunchy hair

"Yeah, but it's seven in the morning.."

"Okayyy..Ibuki will let you sleep. But I'll be up preparing!"

How does this girl have some much energy so early in the morning? I guess it's useful for getting up for school..

-----
"Tsumugi! Wake up! Wake up!" She nudged the cosplayer, who laid on her warm bed, her sheets had the design of an anime that the girl was familiar with. "Please, wake up! " The girl above repeated softly, tucking a strand of her golden platinum blonde hair behind her delicate ears.

"Hey, it's too early to be up, don't you think?" Tsumugi finally responded, yawning through her words.

"Oh, what time is it?"

"7:17, I've been quite busy with helping Junko design and put together some outfits so I haven't gotten much sleep.."

"Oh, my apologies! I admire the amount of work you put into your costumes and creations, especially since they're handmade! "

"Thanks"

"They're such bangers!"

"Never mind." The cosplayer turned over to their side, quickly falling asleep.

"Huh? I'll just plan my outfit for today,get some rest." The princess went over to the shared closet, being careful to not make too much noise. It didn't take long for her to finally pick an outfit, in that same amount of time she put it on, making sure it was festive enough for the soon-to-be jolly day

Once the princess finished changing she walked out of her dorm quietly. Luckily for her, the floors were carpeted so the sound of her heels clicking against the floor was suppressed, and she was trained to walk in heels, from the lowest to the highest without even a small trip

"Sonia? How come you're up so early for the day of festivities?"

Sonia turned around and saw the taller, paler teen behind her, his normally glossed black and gray hair was down in a more messier style as if he just woke up, he had a hamster onesie on, diverting from the ominous and rather cold aura he gave off.

Tears Are In My Eyes And I Can't Stop Them (DISCONTINUED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara