☔🌙⛈🩸16- I'm a Mess🩸⛈🌙☔

»»--⍟--««
WARNING- THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS THEMES OF SELF H@RM THAT INVOLVES NEEDLES, DISTRESSING THOUGHTS, SELF HATRED AND IMPLIED PANIC ATTACKS. IF THESE ARE APART OF YOUR TRIGGERS OR IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THESE TOPICS PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER
»»--⍟--««

Mikan took off her heels in the middle of her trip and threw them to the side with a thump. Her feet ached from carrying her weight all night, but she could care less.

she could care less...

The sound of then thrown shoes was loud enough to attract someone's attention, maybe a werewolves.

Once tsumiki finally got to the back of the school she pressed all her weight again the door to open it, being greeted by the cold winds and freezing temperatures of the night. The only thing that even said hello was the bright, glossy moon that shined it's bright light down on her

I need to get as far away as I can from this hellhole!

She stumbled while running to the woods that coincidentally she saw through the balcony of her own dorm, running past the greenhouse full with organic life, figuratively and literally. The bathrooms weren't safe, her dorm wasn't safe, not even the dark was safe!

She felt the sharp leaves under her delicate feet cut into her flesh, maybe an Infection hut she could always tend to that later when she wasn't in such a... panicked state

The trees grew branches with branches that grew on the branches in sharper detail, cut and scratching Mikans cold, shaking skin. She tripped over another branch and fell into her knees, landing on her face harsh enough for a splitting pain to spread all of her body- the syringe.

I forgot about the syringe- oh no the juice is all over me! Mikan took it out of her pocket, her costume was now covered in fake blood from the night before getting it ready and now actual blood and juice from now.

Blood ran down her arms, legs and cut cheek, she took off her dark colored gloves and pressed it against the wounds gently, applying pressure every now and then.

The internal wounds however didn't go as fast as the bleeding did, Mikans breathing became more like gasping from air, like an asthma attack. ..

Well, close enough!

Why does everything bad have to happen to me.... why me!? It's my fault anyways for even accepting Fukaina as a date... but what if he didn't mean anything bad? What if I'm just the sensitive one?

She sobbed, grabbing her now empty syringe and digging it into her skin as hard as she can, stabbing the wound over and over again.

I deserve this! I deserve pain I deserve pain I deserve pain

"I-I should've went with Mondo.. " The nurse curled up into a ball, throwing her syringe away as hard as she can, holding her head in her hands, shaking intensely.
----
"Do you think she went here? Where did you specifically see her go? "

 ----"Do you think she went here? Where did you specifically see her go? "

"I don't know, she seemed like she was in a shit mood or something. I know that panic prince is talking with the staff about what happened and trying to clear up the situation with her and that comedian. "

" Yeah.. I don't know if I can trust him... oh... look, her syringe! I guess she drank all of the dragon juice. "

"Dragon juice? Why didn't she hook me up with that? "

"Doesn't matter, wolf. What matters is trying to calm Mikan down and make her feel better... "

"Other than seeing her fun I did spot her heels in the hallway so I-I picked them up in case she wanted them b-back.. they did seem nice to be honest.. "

"Yeah.. I guess they were hurting her. "

"Huh? Oi, what's that over there? "
-----
Frick I've been found! Just get yourself ho and escape- they're gonna mock me-laugh at me!

Mikan stood up as best as she can, blood dripped down her legs as she forced her weight onto her feet, running deeper into the woods.

"Use your flashlight, dumb-dumb! "

"SORRY! Jesus fucking Christ! " A light shined in the nurses direction, frightening the life out of her. She ran faster and further until she couldn't take a note of the pain and exhaustion she carried.

Along with the cold.

She collapsed onto her stomach, gasping for air as her eyes gently closed

Am I dying? Hypothermia!? Just.. let these people do what they want with me because I deserve it..

"Over here! " Footsteps crunched the leaves under their heavy feet, shining the light onto the unconscious girl.

"Did you find her, Mondo? "

"... Yeah, I did. Let's bring her back to your dorm. I'll call Ishimaru so he can help. Is that okay, Kaede?" The werewolf picked up the delicate gurl and wrapped her in his fluffy coat. "She's fucking freezing! "

"It was better that we got her now than later where she possibly could have succumb to the cold. Come on. " Kaede sighed, taking off her heels and walking back to the school. "Thanks for helping, Owada."

"... It's nothing, don't worry about it. " Mondo blushed, holding Mikan tighter to his chest.

"Trying to warm her up? " Kaede held up the syringe. "Holy crap she's bleeding everywhere! "

"Gotta bring her inside quick! Probably got a fuckin infection! "

... thanks Mondo... thanks Kaede