Their Kouhai »» 15

An: HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYSSSS~!! Sorry for the irregular, slow updates. Author's not really sure when to update*pout* And ANYWAYS!! Thank you for giving this story your support!! The last time I checked Their Kouhai just has 5..6(?)K reads then boom! 12+K! You guys are the best!!

******

Dateko: 21 | 2 | Karasuno: 24

"It's Karasuno's match point, but number 10's in the rear guard now." A bystander pointed out.

And Dateko's strongest and most skilled blockers are up front. Aoyuki's grip on the metal railings tightened as she eyed Futakuchi and Aone with uncertainty.

She cupped her mouth, "Hinata, nice serve!"

The tangerine looked and gave a her a smile, then he served, which was out. He apologized to the others.

"Don't mind." Daichi smiled reassuringly, "You know what you did wrong, so don't beat yourself up."

"You lousy airhead!" Kageyama, who was being held back by Tanaka, yelled on the background.

"Don't, you idiot." Tanaka told the pissed off blueberry.

"Oi, Kageyama! Give Hinata some slack, will you?!" Aoyuki shouted. Kageyama only jutted his lower lip at her and turned his back on her. Aoyuki snickered and turned to Hinata, giving him a thumbs up and wide grin. The tangerine blushed lightly then turned his back on her as well, cupping his burning cheeks secretly.

Aoyuki turned serious once no one was looking at her, It's going to be a deuce if Dateko scored two more points. If it's deuce and Hinata is still in the back, they will be in trouble. Aoyuki clicked her tongue. But...

Her eyes flicked towards Asahi, The ace is there. They'll be okay...

Dateko served, Nishinoya received. Kageyama jumped and set the ball to Tsukishima.

"Tsukishima!" He called out.

Tsukishima spiked and got the ball in, but Dateko's libero easily received the ball.

"Nice receive!" Dateko's players complimented their libero.

"Here comes a quick!" Tanaka warned, watching as Dateko's white haired blocker, Aone, approach the net.

"Number 7! Number 7!" Kageyama announced.

Aone spiked the ball, Tanaka stumbled but managed to received the ball nonetheless.

"Cover!" Tanaka called out.

"Azumane-san!" Kageyama bumped the ball towards the ace.

Asahi started running to the net, before he jumped and spiked but was blocked by Moniwa. The ball flew towards the back that was wide open, and yet Nishinoya managed to save the ball, tumbling down on the floor once the ball was up in the air.

"He saved it!" The watchers went crazy.

Aoyuki screamed like a fangirl, before jumping proudly, hands still on the railings.