Their Kouhai »» 36

A/n: I just want you all to know....

Aoyuki and Bokuto will finally meet.

***
Grumbling, Aoyuki was currently making her way to one of the vending machines around the gym. Yea, she saw one or two vending machines around here.

"Damn that freaking overgrown beanpole. If anything else, he should be thanking me, not treating me as if I'm his maid...!" Aoyuki angrily kicked a lone pebble on the floor and into the air. She imagined that it was Tsukishima's condescending face instead, and she can't help the smirk that fought its way through her face after seeing it break into even smaller pieces the moment the pebble smashed the hard wall. Yeah, it flew to the very end of the hall. If you didn't know, Aoyuki used to play soccer back in middle school. And she was the captain and an all-around.

Why is she grumpy? Well, let's get back a few moments earlier to see what made our dear Aoyuki want to murder a certain blonde megane.

The Karasuno volleyboys just finished doing a lap of diving drills around the gym, including Aoyuki, since they just lost to Ubugawa.

Aoyuki's chest is still aching, but the pain reduced after she chest wrapped her chest. And she's starting to get the hang of diving, as well as Hinata, with Nishinoya's help.

About that thing about her finally confronting Kuroo, well... Let's just say that she chickened out the moment Kuroo gave her a knowing smirk after seeing her currently making her way towards him. She turned her back from him and high tailed it out of the gym.

Aoyuki can't believe that she's actually getting intimidated by the looks and smirks that Kuroo's sending her every chance he gets. It was making her stomach tumble with uneasiness. It was enough for her to lose her mind.

And so, until she found courage, confronting Kuroo would have to wait even though it's long due.

She patted her chest to rid of the dusts particles that clung into her clothes while sliding around the gym.

"Aoyuki-chan, here." She looked to the side and saw Yachi holding out a towel and water bottle to her, smiling shyly.

Her eyes widened, but she took them anyways, looking touched.

"Yachan, you didn't have to. I can get my stuff myself, I'm not a part of the boys--"

Yachi shook her head, now smiling. "What are you talking about? You're a part of our club."

Aoyuki stared at her, before tearing up and tackling the smaller girl with a bear hug.

"Waaah Yachan! You pure thing! I love you! Did you know that?" Aoyuki sniffed loudly, clinging into the blonde manager who started blushing harshly at the sudden but welcomed affection.

"A-aoyuki-chan!"

Aoyuki was busy wailing on a flushing Yachi when Tsukishima passed by.

"I thought I heard a banshee screaming, turns out it was just you."

Aoyuki's teary eyed expression immediately turned into a  deadpan. She detached herself from Yachi who looked as if the other girl broke her, with tomato red face and almost steaming face.

Aoyuki turned to Tsukishima who stopped walking and side eyed her, one hand busy wiping the side of his head from sweat.

"What did you say?" She pulled her imaginary sleeves up, as if squaring Tsukishima. She marched right into him, her head just reaching his collarbone which made Tsukishima smirk while looking down at her.