Their Kouhai »» 16

As Oikawa performed another jump serve, Aoyuki's eyes trailed after the ball that moves with deadly precision, targeting players that are bad at receiving.

"What? Again?!" Hinata's eyes turned white in disbelief after Aoba Johsai gained another point just because of Oikawa's serves.

"That's his fourth aced serve in a row." Asahi said, arms crossed as his eyes, same as everyone's, are glued on the court where Aoba Johsai are playing.

Aoyuki remained quiet, sitting between Daichi and Tanaka.

Ukai spoke up, "His power goes without saying, but that control is pretty nasty, too."

Hinata looked to him, eyes hopeful, "But if they can do something about that serve..."

"It's true that his serves are scary, but Oikawa as a setter, is complete unknown to us." Suga stated seriously.

Apparently, they had a practice match against Aoba Johsai, but they didn't get to see him as a setter since he broke his ankles. Aoyuki thought, eyes never leaving Oikawa's figure. As usual, Hinata told her about that practice match, and it all happened when Aoyuki's still not in Karasuno.

"One more, nice serve!"

The whistle blew. Oikawa tossed the ball in the air, took several steps forwards while winding his arms, then jumped and swing, holding his breath. The ball made a straight shot towards their opponent who received it pretty badly, resulting in the ball coming back to Seijoh.

"Sorry!" The player apologized.

"Chance ball!" The Seijoh players announced.

Watari spread his arms and declared, "Got it!" then received it and directed it towards the setter's position.

Oikawa smiled and raised his arms once he got back into his position, the ball coming into view, "Okay."

"You know, setters are just like orchestra conductors." Ukai suddenly spoke up, cheek resting on his palm.

Eve though Aoyuki and the others are focused on the match, they could perfectly hear Ukai.

Ukai continued, "Even if you have the same song and Orchestra, if the conductor is different..."

Oikawa jumped, the ball fitting snuggly into his hands for. A brief moment, the he tossed it to Iwaizumi who's already up in the air and spiked, earning them a point once the opposing team failed to block or receive it.

"...The sound is different." Ukai finished.

The Seijoh crowd cheered as Aoba Johsai won the match.

Aoyuki's intense gaze on Oikawa broke, the same with everyone's serious face when Hinata suddenly spoke.

"The Great King is so awesome!"

They all looked towards Hinata and Nishinoya, speechless.

"I want to hurry up and play him!" Hinata continued, not threatened by Oikawa's killer serve at all.

"I hope he aims his serves at me! I totally want to get them!" Nishinoya agreed, seemingly not threatened by the Great King also.

Aoyuki's eyes sparkled, losing the tenseness in them. "As expected of Nishinoya-senpai!!"

"Noya-san's awesome, too!" Hinata told the libero, grinning from ear to ear.

The heavy and serious atmosphere instantly vanished.

Ukai raised a brow, half smiling, "Well, isn't that promising."

Nishinoya then looked down on the railing an pointed at something, eyes glistening in amazement.

"Hey, look, Aoyuki and Shoyo! A TV crew's here!"

Aoyuki only craned her neck to look at what her senpai's gushing about, seeing a man with huge ass camera that they use in reporting or whatsoever.

"Heh~? So they sent TV crews, huh." Aoyuki raised a brow, internally wondering if she'd see herself in TV later.

Hinata went beside Nishinoya and peered down the railing as well, "TV?! Awesome! I wanna be in TV too!"

Suddenly, a staff looked up and saw them, "Hey now. You two junior high..." The man trailed off, staring at the two before continuing, "Maybe you're grade school kids? Quiet down a little."

The two 'grade school' kids turned into stone.

"Grade..." Hinata mumbled, lifeless.

"Sorry..." Was all Nishinoya could utter.

Everyone did their best stifling their laughter, except for Tsukishima who openly sniggered at them.

"Then, I'll be going now." Aoyuki lifted her hand and waved tiredly to the volleyboys once she got out of the bus after coming to the Sendai Gymnasium.

"Let me walk you home, Aoyuki-chan!" Tanaka offered, being two seconds early before Nishinoya.

"I'll walk you home, Aoyuki!"

"I wanna walk Aoyuki too!" Hinata raised his hands, exhaustion slipping away.

The girl could only shake her head and smile lightly at them, feeling the sleepiness starting to take over her body.

"Ah. Thanks but no thanks, Nishinoya-senpai, Tanaka-san, Hinata. You have meeting, right?"

Before the trio could even protest, Suga put his hands on Nishinoya's shoulder and started pushing him towards the school, the silver haired setter gave her a closed eyed smile.

"Be careful on your way home, Aoyuki-chan."

Daichi gave Tanaka a stern look, making the buzz cut spiker falter and walk slowly towards the school, slouched. Daichi lifted his hand and gently patted Aoyuki's hair

"Look out for strangers, Aoyuki."

And lastly, Kageyama lifted Hinata by the scruff of his uniform and started walking towards the school.

"G-good bye, Aoyuki." Kageyama didn't bothered to look back at her, the reddening of his ears went unnoticed by the first year girl who waved at them.

"Bye, Aoyuki!!" Hinata waved happily, still dangling in the air because of Kageyama.

"Ah. I love these guys." Aoyuki grinned to herself, shaking her head she turned and started walking to her way home.

Once Aoyuki arrived at her room, she plopped into her bed face first, groaning in exhaustion.

"So tired..."

Aoyuki stayed like that for a while, before Oikawa's jump serve flashed in her mind, making her snap her eyes open. She rested her chin on her feather-stuffed pillows, staring at headrest of her bed.

"That's such an amazing yet terrifying serve..." Then Aoyuki flipped on her back, now facing the high ceiling of her room painted in baby pink. "And senpai and the rest has to deal with that tomorrow." She added, now worried.

"I hope he aims his serves to me! I totally want to get them!"

Nishinoya's words earlier rang in her head, making her worry immediately vanish.

Aoyuki smiled, "Well, I'm sure Noya-senpai and the others will win this match."

Oh, Aoyuki had no idea that tomorrow will be filled with sorrow, anguish and frustration.