Their Kouhai »» 49

"Osu!"

The boys looked towards the gym doors when it slid open with a loud BANG, revealing Aoyuki grinning brightly, hair tied with her ribbon and all.

"Osu!" Some guys smiled back, inclining their heads in greeting, while Hinata and Nishinoya...

Well, they have different approach.

"Aoyuki!" / "Aoyuki-chan!"

Barreling towards the girl, the two smallest males inside the room leaped into the air, arms wide open.

"Oi! You two!"

"Don't charge in like that!"

However, to the boys' surprise, Hinata and Nishinoya's disappointment, Yachi's amazement and Ukai's amusement, Aoyuki only ducked, calmly waiting for Nishinoya and Hinata to pass by above her. Once they (crashed into the ground) did, she straightened her posture back up and smiled brightly at the people inside the gym who was gaping at her.

Kiyoko can't help but to chuckle after recognizing the move that Aoyuki just pulled. It was similar to the one she did whenever Tanaka and Nishinoya would greet her upon entering the gym. Admittedly, Aoyuki saw Kiyoko's move back then and she can't help but to copy the third year manager, seeing as it was super duper effective. Especially against the chaotic trio of the club which are Tanaka, Hinata and Nishinoya.

Thankfully, Tanaka decided to be decent today and stopped himself from joining the other two in the ground.

"Shimizu-san, you really changed my life." Aoyuki stood beside the manager, grinning. Kiyoko shook her head, smiling as well. Aoyuki knew that she would be squashed by the two, even though they were small. Fortunately, she was introduced to Kiyoko's legendary 'don't touch me' move.

After chuckling and shaking their heads at Hinata and Nishinoya, the boys continued on with their practice.

Aoyuki saw the two who attempted to throw themselves at her get up from the ground, dusting themselves and laughing with each other. They entered the gym, both going to Aoyuki, normally this time.

"Aoyuki!" Nishinoya hugged her.

"Aoyuki-chan!" Hinata did too, ending up hugging her and Nishinoya.

Aoyuki sweat dropped. Okay, why the sudden clingy-ness..?

"Hey you two! Stop bothering Aoyuki and go back to your training!" Daichi called out from the near end of the gym.

"Yeah! Stop hogging Aoyuki-chan's attention Noya! Hinata!" Tanaka shook his fists.

Thankfully, Nishinoya and Hinata obliged, seemingly all brightened up and energized.

After the ruckus, Aoyuki proceeded with warming up so that she can join in with the boys with their training. She watched with the managers as the boys do their own things.

Tanaka, Daichi, Suga and Ennoshita with their synchronized attack.

Asahi perfecting his jump serves and Nishinoya getting used to setting.

Kageyama and Hinata polishing their new freak quick.

The others were doing their own things too, like the blockers jumping for blocks and float serves doing their serves.

Aoyuki suddenly became excited while watching them all, especially seeing Nishinoya trying to set. Apparently, Seijoh's libero, Watari executed a toss set on their match back in Inter high and Nishinoya was determined to be able to do that too.