Their Kouhai »» 69

The first thing that woke up was her sense of hearing, she heard a sound, slightly somewhere near her.

It wasn't an annoying sound by all means, it was.... actually a little bit relaxing. The sound was all....pixel-y and...

Aoyuki's eyes slowly fluttered open, and she was greeted by a white ceiling.

What happened? Where am I?

No one answered her questions, the pixel-y game sounds continued to reverberate across the room.

"Oh... You're awake."

Aoyuki blinked slowly once hearing someone's voice somewhere on her left. The voice was smooth, and gentle...and almost inaudible. She wouldn't have been able to hear it if it weren't for the silence the room has provided.

Aoyuki tilted her head so that she can look towards her left, the pillow beneath her head made a soft rustling sound.

She made eye contact with yellow cat like eyes, observing her silently. His multicolored hair swished when a breeze blew by, billowing the white curtains behind him. A switch was in his hands, but he wasn't pushing its buttons, and Aoyuki noticed that the pixel-y sounds had ceased.

The two remained their eye contact for a full minute, with the guy just silently watching her and awaiting for her next move, and her staring at him and trying to remember who this guy is.

"...Kenma."

The guy, Kenma, finally blinked.

"Took you almost a minute to recognize me, huh." He mumbled, eyes falling back to the switch on his hands.

Aoyuki remained silent, her head feels light, like it was stuffed with clouds, her thought processing seems to be slower than a turtle.

"What happened...?"

Kenma lifted his switch and started pushing buttons, the pixel-y music came once again. He answered, without sparing her a look.

"You don't remember. You received Bokuto-san's spike with your face."

Aoyuki continued staring at him, slowly digesting his words. Once she was done, a soft "Oh." Was the only thing that she can mutter.

Kenma remained silent.

"I guess me being sent here in the infirmary is a given, it's Bokuto-senpai's spike, after all." Aoyuki shifted her attention to the white blanket draped on her and started fiddling with it absentmindedly.

"Yeah, and that makes Bokuto-san feel really crappy as hell." Kenma told her without looking at her.

Aoyuki's eyes widened as she looked at the pudding hair, "Eh?! But that was just an accident! It's not like he did that on purpose!"

Kenma shrugged his shoulders lightly, "That's what everyone was saying, but you know how he is. Very emotional."

This made Aoyuki throw the blankets off her in a haste and get up from the bed. Kenma immediately stopped playing with this switch and stared at Aoyuki with wide eyes, obviously surprised. Once Aoyuki was up on her feet, she took one step forward and her world spun, her vision filling with block dots, and before she knew it, she crashed into the floor.

"Oof--!"

Kenma blinked, eyes slightly wide, very much not knowing what to do.

"I'm okay!" This made Kenma finally move. He stood up from sitting down, putting his switch into the small table beside the bed, and move towards the other side of the bed where he saw Aoyuki sprawled on her stomach, her chestnut hair all over the floor.