Their Kouhai »» 29

The day for the exams passed, and as expected Aoyuki passed. Her lowest score is 90 and the highest is 96.

"Even though the answers were correct...!!" Yachi cried crocodile tears after seeing Hinata's test paper in English.

The first years, Aoyuki, Yachi, Tadashi, Tsukishima, Hinata and Kageyama are standing outside of Class 1-4's room. It's currently lunch. Aoyuki peered at the paper Yachi was holding and cringed,

"Yikes. Must be frustrating. The answers were right and yet..."

Tsukishima laughed, holding Kageyama's test paper on one hand, "And that's how the two of you have to attend the supplementary lessons."

Yachi jerked her head towards Tsukishima, fat anime tears still streaming down her face, "Even though they worked hard!"

"Now all you can do is to go and beg the Principal! Although it's probably useless." Tsukishima spread his arms, a delighted smile on his face.

Aoyuki sighed, "Tsukishima, you're way too happy. At least have some decency to actually hide it and pretend that you're sympathetic."

Yamaguchi smiled lightly, turning to look at Hinata and Kageyama. "Well, there's always another chance... Eh? Where did they go?"

That got their attention. The freak duo was nowhere to be found, at least not in the first year floor.

Tsukishima shrugged his shoulders, "Maybe they're off to grieve somewhere where no one could see them."

"I'll go look for them. Something's telling me that they're up to no good." Aoyuki pivoted on her heels and ran before Yamaguchi or Yachi could even offer to go with her.

It didn't took long for Aoyuki to find the freak duo. Well, she haven't actually saw the freak duo, she just heard them and so she ran full speed towards where she could hear Hinata and Kageyama's voices, along with another unfamiliar voice.

As she turned to take the first step of the stairs leading to the second year floor, her eyes trailed upward and what she saw made her jaw drop in horror and disbelief.

Kageyama and Hinata were cornering the Principal! Hinata has his hands clamped down on the poor man's shoulder while shaking it aggressively, Kageyama on the other hand was standing beside the Principal but his stance looked like he was about to attack him!

"90 points...! I haven't ever got that score ever since I was born!" Hinata cried crocodile tears, then he was pushed aside by Kageyama on the face.

"For me, I have never even gotten 80! Please spare us!" Kageyama was basically screaming on the Principal's face with that crazed look in his eyes.

Aoyuki snapped from gawking. "Hey, you two! Stop that!" and yet her words fell on desperate--deaf ears. She pinched her nose bridge and muttered unintelligent words for a second, before rushing up the stairs and towards the freak duo who was starting to rough the Principal up, pushing him against the window, shaking his shoulders, clutching his collar, screaming at his face.

He was literally being abused by Hinata and Kageyama.

"hEy! jUsT cALM dOwN!" The Principal's words were distorted since he was being shooked back and forth by Hinata and being drowned by Kageyama's loud voice and Hinata's cries of desperation.

"I said stop it! Oi!" Aoyuki clamped each of her hand on Kageyama and Hinata's shoulder and started tugging them away from the Principal, oblivious to the random spectator girl on the stairs, and the approaching male. Daichi looked up after hearing loud voices and harsh shuffling of clothes. His eyes went wide as saucers as he took in the situation in front of him. The Principal being cornered by a desperate Hinata, crazed Kageyama... and a frustrated Aoyuki. At least that's what he thought when in reality it was only the freak duo who're roughing the Principal up and Aoyuki's just trying to put a stop to Hinata and Kageyama's stupidity.