Their Kouhai »» 23

I've got y'all a present~!!!

***
The moment Aoyuki, Hinata and Kageyama stepped inside the gate of Shiratorizawa Academy, they gaped. The humongous academy, the towering buildings, the horse ranch (A/n: No idea what's that thingy with the horse called :×), and the academy's own bus. Apparently, after meeting Ushiwaka on the road, the freak duo asked if they could do some reckon in this academy, and would you look at that!

"Eh? We lost sight of Ushiwaka!" Hinata freaked out.

"And Aoyuki!!" Kageyama added, freaking out as well.

Yes, on their little tour, the duo was so giddy and excited they somehow left the girl behind, which was surprising since she managed to keep up with them while running.

"Heh? It's been a while since I came here." Aoyuki closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, coughing once her spit got in the wrong airway.

After recovering from her little slip up, Aoyuki looked around, now realizing that her companions left her behind. A tick mark grew on her forehead, eyebrow twitching.

"Those two..." Before she could even explode, she let out a deep sigh, shoulders sagging.

"I'll just find my way to the gym." Aoyuki shrugged, before started walking. As you all know, Aoyuki took an entrance exam here in Shiratorizawa, so she's kinda familiar with the directions here. Though, she's a little bit curious on what was her score in the exam, she knew she passed, but is curious about her score.

Humming to herself, she had no idea that students that are currently on the area started looking at her, whispering and sometimes even pointing at her. Maybe it was because of her unfamiliar choice of clothing; white T-shirt, black short shorts and white sneakers. Her long wavy hair is tied by her long black ribbon into her usual updo, high ponytail. Or maybe there's another reason, who knows?

"Look, an outsider!"

Aoyuki halted in her tracks, before turning her head to look at the guy who's currently pointing at her shamelessly. This guy is tall, has black hair and..

"You've got a bowl cut." Aoyuki slapped a hand on her mouth after realizing what she had just said. The bowl cut guy turned beet red, probably from embarrassment, once his friends--which are quite a lot--started snickering. She noticed the jackets, it was the same as Ushiwaka's.

"Say, Missy. You're an outsider, aren't you?" One of bowl cut's friends, another tall guy--actually all of them are tall--tilted his head, squinting his crimson eyes at her. His eyes matched his hair, crimson red.

"Ah, yeah. Japan--I mean, Ushiwaka told us that we could do some recon, so we followed him." Aoyuki nodded her head casually. The guys looked surprised.

"Ushijima-san did?" Bowl cut gasped, eyes wide.

"Ushiwaka. Not Ushijima." Aoyuki corrected him, thinking that he misheard Ushiwaka's name.

Some of the guys chuckled at this, shaking their heads.

"You said we? Where are the others?" Another tall and *ehem* gorgeous *ehem* guy asked, raising his brow. He has ash colored hair, the tips were darkened in a black shade.

Aoyuki looked behind her, as if her companions would be there, "Ahh, I'm not...really sure. Maybe they got lost." She then turned to the males, nodding her head, "Yup. They got lost."

"Aren't you an interesting girl?" The one with red hair and eyes smirked, Aoyuki only blinked at this.

"O..kay. I'll go now, nice chatting with you all." She smiled while waving, before turning on her heels and speed walking away from them, her smile dropping.