Their Kouhai »» 30

A/n: I got a little bit of free time in my hands, hence, I bring thou thee holy update! Sorry if this is short, but better this than nothing, amirayt?

****

"Here we are, everyone!" Takeda announced as everyone started filing out of the bus and just taking in the surrounding of Tokyo's suburbs.

"Woah... I've never been to Tokyo." Yachi breathed, looking around the houses.

"Me too." Aoyuki bobbed her head in agreement while gazing around in awe once rubbing the sleep away from her eyes. They left Miyagi noon yesterday and when they arrived here in Tokyo, it's already morning. Takeda must be tired as hell from all that driving.

There's nothing to look at besides houses that lined up, really, but since this is Aoyuki's first time in Tokyo she still can't help but to be amazed. Then that's when she heard it, a certain someone's voice which wiped off the wondering look on Aoyuki face and changed it into a pissed off grin.

"Ah! The crows are finally here!" She heard Kuroo's voice somewhere in the front where the third years are.

"Is that... The sky tree?!" Tanaka and Nishinoya finally noticed the tower on the distance.

"No. That's just a transmission tower." Kai corrected them, smiling with his eyes closed. That statement was followed by a weird cackle which Aoyuki was sure came from a certain bedhead.

"Waaah! Here we are, Tokyo!!" Though that didn't stopped the two second years from their excitement.

"The scenery's not that different from Miyagi." Asahi commented after taking in their surrounding.

"Well, we're in the suburbs." Suga shrugged his shoulders.

And that was when Aoyuki thought of something, quickly jumping behind Tsukishima who's being pushed by Nishinoya, telling him to walk faster. Yamaguchi yawning behind them. He gave Aoyuki a questioning look as she hid behind the tall blonde who looked done with the world while being pushed in the back by Noya.

"What are you doing, Aoyuki?" The freckled guy questioned. Tsukishima turned slightly to look behind him at the mention of her name, he opened his mouth to speak when he felt a slight sting on his back.

"Pipsqu---Ouch! Did you just pinched me?" Tsukishima asked in disbelief.

"Yeah I did. Now, hush and do your job." Aoyuki put her hand on his back and helped her senpai push him to walk faster, Tsukishima stumbling and almost falling down flat on his face. He mumbled unintelligible words but carried on nonetheless.

Kuroo leaned slightly towards Daichi, his smirk vanishing for a second, "Actually, hey... Aren't we missing some people?"

Daichi then explained that the freak duo two failed their exams just as Tsukishima's group passed by them.

"What about Ribbon-chan? She came here with you, right? I don't see her anyw---!!"

"Bed. Head. San...!"

Before Kuroo could even turn his back to look, he felt something--or someone--kicked him on his side. The type of kick makes him remember of his teammate, Yaku, since the kick was awfully alike. A kick to his side, just like how Yaku would kick their newest member.