Their Kouhai »» 71

A/N: I bet you didn't expect for a double update hm? Oh well, what you can expect tho is me disappearing for MONTHS again after I drop two updates LMFAO. Also, I had WAAAAAY too much fun writing this.

***

"Ahem!" The Nekoma coach cleared his throat as he faced the hungry-looking athletes in front of them, their eyes were focused and, well...hungry. They can even hear someone's stomach growling. "Well done on the week-long training camp, everyone. Nothing puts a smile on your face more than filling your stomach with good food! Eat all the meat you can!"

"THANKS FOR THE FOOD!" and just like that, they were off to different places where the foods are, chopsticks and paper plates ready, hungry-eyes zoning on the meats being grilled.

"Yuki-chan, let's move!" And with that, Bokuto dragged Aoyuki by her hand, his other hand holding his chopsticks and paper plate. "Let's replenish all the strength that we used by eating all of these meat!"

Aoyuki sweatdropped, but nodded her head nonetheless and smiled, not wanting to contradict and dampen her mentor's excitement. "Yes, Bokuto-senpai."

Their first unsuspecting victim was none other than Bokuto's bro and Aoyuki's bedhead mentor, Kuroo, who was talking to Kai while waiting for the meat that they were grilling to be cooked. It was ready.

"So, then Kenma..." A pair of chopsticks quickly swooped in the grill and with quick, precise movements, took all of the slices of meat in his chopsticks. Bokuto managed to quickly put two or three meat in Aoyuki's paper plate and quickly shoved the rest in his mouth before he was yanked by the back of his clothes by Kuroo who looked royally pissed. "Bokuto, you bastard! Don't you steal my meat!"

Bokuto looked proud of himself as he chewed.

Aoyuki laughed loudly at this and ate the meat that Bokuto put in her plate, gaining Kuroo and Kai's attention. Kuroo narrowed his eyes at her, and she only smirked at him, proudly chewing her food while never breaking eye contact.

These two... Kuroo's right eye twitched.

***
Aoyuki approached Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, and Kenma who are sitting down on the stairs of the entrance of the gymnasium, carrying a mountain.

"Ah, I feel like I'm gonna explode!" she plopped her ass down beside Kenma who was busy scrolling in his phone, careful not to drop her paper plate which was already brimming with different kinds of food, grilled meat, vegetables, onigiris. The grilled meat was from Bokuto, who kept on going everywhere and stealing people's meat and going back to her just like a mother owl feeding its youngling. And then the vegetables came from Karasuno's parental unit, saying something along the lines of "eat your vegetables, Aoyuki-chan, so that you'll grown even more."

"Not like I'm a midget or something...." Aoyuki had mumbled to herself that time, watching as Suga and Daichi pile her plate with different types of vegetables. Honestly, they say that they aren't the parents of the club, and yet they're acting just like that. This made Aoyuki shook her head.

And finally, the onigiris, which were offered to her by the managers. Offered.....well, it's not like they were willing to accept Aoyuki's "But there's no space in my plate anymore...", they just made room for the onigiri and practically forced her to take them, saying that "You have to try them all, Aoyuki-chan! We made them with love!"

Aoyuki sighed, staring at the mountain of food in her plate, and then deflating. "How the hell am I supposed to eat all of these?!"

She heard someone snicker from somewhere behind her. She turned to look and saw Tsukishima smirking at her and her food.