Their Kouhai »» 46

A/n: Aight! Before y'all start reading, i just wanna say, shout out to _jewelries! For commenting to almost every single chapter and falling in love with almost every one who she (or he) comes across to, even the extras! I just want you to know that with every comment, you never failed to make me chuckle or make me shake my head in amusement.

Okay, that's all! Of course I wanna give everyone who is still sticking to this book a shout out too! Y'all are great and I love you!

***
As Aoyuki finished folding her blazer, she carefully put it inside her bag so that it won’t be wrinkled, she closed her locker and slung her bag on her shoulder. She leaned her forehead on the metal, the coldness soothed the slight warmness of her forehead. She heaved a sigh, closing her eyes.

I can’t believe that I actually managed to manipulate Michimiya-san...! Aoyuki bit her bottom lip. Well, it wasn’t really manipulation, but it kinda feels that way.

She feels guilty, like, really guilty. Why? Because she purposely gave her team the cold shoulder as a retaliation in forbidding her to practice with the boys, especially Michimiya. She knew that they were worried about her being distant and blank, so she made a plan of using that against them.

“I’m such a crappy person!” she proceeded to bang her head into the metal, the sound echoing into the empty club room.

Crappykawa! Her eyes snapped open when she heard Iwaizumi’s voice in her head. She can’t help but let out a scoff, smiling slightly, “Geez, Oikawa-senpai’s crappiness must be rubbing on me already.”

Aoyuki inhaled deeply and straightened herself, redoing her ponytail to collect herself. “Okay, as guilty as I am currently feeling right now, at least I got to be with the guys again.”

And with that being said, she walked out of the club room and towards the first gym, where she could already hear the typical noises one would hear whenever approaching it. Squeaks of shoes, balls bouncing on the floor, and overlapping voices.

She slowed down as she neared the open metal door and peered inside. Her eyebrows shot towards her hairline once seeing that the guys weren’t doing their usual drills, instead they were scattered all over the gym. Her attention was on Suga, Daichi, Tanaka and Ennoshita on one side of the gym who seems to be on their own world. Then on the other side of the net was Kageyama and Yachi, the blonde manager tossed a ball into the air for Kageyama to set. Kageyama raised his arms and set the ball, Aoyuki’s eyes followed as it almost hit one of the bottles aligned on the ground. As if she wasn’t confused enough, her eyebrows almost merged against each other once she saw Nishinoya raise his arms, the ball landed on his palms, before falling down and bouncing on the libero’s face who laughed it off.

Did senpai just attempted to..set the ball?

“What the hell is going on?” Aoyuki muttered to herself, dumbfounded. “I was only gone for what? Three days, and they’re already doing new things...!”

Aoyuki froze in her spot when Hinata walked by the door, rolling a volleyball in his hands. He was mumbling something to himself, before glancing towards Aoyuki who’s still peering, their eyes connected for one and a half second until Hinata looked away from her, continuing to walk and still mumbling. Aoyuki was about to let a relieved sigh when Hinata’s head whipped towards her direction once again, but in lightning speed this time. His eyes widened as the ball on his hands fell on the floor, bouncing.

“A-a-”

Aoyuki felt her stomach drop, she put a finger in front of her lips indicating for Hinata to shut up, but he was too shocked to shut his trap.