Their Kouhai »» 51

A/n: Aight! Here's an update since I'm feeling pretty...amazing! Yo girl is in loveeeee! KUAHAHAHAHCJDJF OMG I CAN'T--- well, maybe not really IN LOVE, just... found her potential...bae...? Ah whateverrr, proceed with the story na nga HAHAHA

****
Aoyuki yawned loudly, still too sleepy to cover her mouth. She then fisted the sleep from her eyes, before shivering once the cold midnight air breezed by and she can’t help but pull her jacket even closer to her than before.

“Oh man! Taking off in the middle of the night is pretty exciting!” Hinata chirped beside Aoyuki, shivering, though not from the cold air but from excitement.

Tanaka crossed his arms, “Well, you guys were late last time.” He then looked down at Aoyuki who was being flanked by him and Hinata, she yawned once again.

“Being an idiot must be nice.” They heard Tsukishima say from somewhere behind them, “You can even sleep on a bus.”

Tanaka and Hinata were quick to look at him, furrowing their eyebrows, “What’d you say?!”

Aoyuki woke up, almost falling down flat on her face because of the loud males beside her. Whining, she turned around to look at the tall blonde. “Tsukkiii! Can you please stop with the insults for now?”

“Stop what? I’m just saying a fact.” Tsukishima shrugged casually. Tanaka and Hinata tensed,

“Tsukishima you jerk!” / “Saltyshima!”

Aoyuki sighed, defeated. All she wanted to do was sleep! Is that too much to ask? Her body is tired and she’s sleepy as hell she feels like she could sleep for a week.

Well, who can blame her anyway? After they got back from Tokyo last two weeks, Aoyuki didn’t take the time to actually rest her body from all the fatigue she felt, plus she got a bruise on her left rib which was thankfully healed by now. Then for a few days, instead of going straight to her home after days of classes and club activities, she went to Aoba Johsai to practice her serves with Oikawa. She then spent the remaining days until now synching up with Michimiya and her team.

So yeah, so it’s safe to say that any time now Aoyuki’s body will shut down.

“We’ll be arriving at our destination early in the morning once again. Ukai-kun and I will take turns driving.” Takeda announced, with the team forming a semicircle in front of him and Ukai.

Ukai yawned sleepily, “Sorry if I nod off.”

“Thank you!” Takeda almost fall down when the crowd in front of them shouted, lead by Daichi, as they bowed.

“It’s the middle of the night, so not so loud...!” Takeda half-whispered, hoping that the boys would copy his inner voice.

Daichi blinked, straigtening his posture and rubbing the back of his nape, “Oh, sorry... Habits.”

“Do you guys have everything?” Takeda asked, “Make sure you double-check.”

Aoyuki was snapped out of her once again sleepy state when she felt hands on her back which started pushing her towards the bus. She looked back, her half lidded eyes falling on Nishinoya who gave her a wide grin, before turning to Tanaka who fell in step with Noya.

“Alright, Aoyuki, Ryu! Let’s show them what we’re made of!”

Tanaka raised his fist, “Heck yeah, Noya-san! Let’s do this!”

Sugawara faced the approaching two second year and first year, he watched with careful eye as Noya continued on guiding an almost sleeping Aoyuki towards the bus, worried that she might actually fall asleep and fall on the ground. He then sighed at Nishinoya and Tanaka’s antics.