Their Kouhai »» 28

Once the introductions were out of the way, the group is about to play 4v4 and is currently picking members.

"Let's play rock, paper and scissor and who wins get to choose whoever they want to be on their team first." Oikawa declared and everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

So, there captain would be Oikawa and Matsukawa or 'Matsun'.

"Rock, paper, scissors!" The entire group crowded in on the two as they started. Oikawa chose paper while Matsukawa chose rock.

"Ha! Did you know that most chooses rock whenever starting?" Oikawa threw the 'fact' then point at Iwaizumi, "Iwa-chan, I choose you!" (A/n: I can't stop giggling. I was reminded of that one meme where the Iwaoi were dressed as Pikachu and Ash. Lmao ^×^)

Iwaizumi looked unimpressed as he went beside Oikawa, bara arms were crossed against his chest.

"And when did you invented that fact, crappykawa?"

Oikawa looked offended, "I-i didn't, Iwa-chan!" Then he looked at Aoyuki who raised a brow when he smiled. "Don't worry, Ao-chan I'll pick you next--"

"Nope. Ao will be on my team." Matsukawa cut Oikawa off, smirking.

"What?! No! That's unfair!" Oikawa cried and grabbed Aoyuki's wrist just as she was about to walk beside Matsukawa.

The girl deadpanned and effortlessly stole her wrist away, making Oikawa pout.

"I don't see what's unfair in that, Oikawa-san." Aoyuki told him.

"What?! Don't call me that! I'm your senpai!"

"Oh, right. Oikawa-senpai." The guys snickered at Oikawa's defeated state.

The pretty third year setter was quick to recover and narrowed his eyes on Matsukawa who wasn't fazed at all.

"How dare you steal my kouhai?! I'm going to choose Makki next!" He probably shouldn't have said that.

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

"Makki, c'mere." Aoyuki was flanked by Matsukawa and Hanamaki as the latter stood on her other side. Matsukawa and Hanamaki high-fived each other just above Aoyuki's pretty little head with grins and smirk on their faces. A snort escaped Aoyuki after seeing the look on Oikawa's face. She covered her lips with the back of her hand and looked away, shoulders shaking lightly.

The game continued until each team completed their members. Matsukawa's team, Matsukawa as the captain and spiker, Kunimi as the setter, Hanamaki as the blocker and Aoyuki as the libero, of course. Oikawa's team, Oikawa as the flatass--the captain and setter, Iwaizumi as the spiker, Kindaichi as blocker and Watari as the libero.

After setting up the net, the two teams lines up and bowed, "Let's play!"

They took their positions. Yahaba would serve as the referee as he called the captains to toss coins. Turns out that team Matsukawa will serve first.

Matsukawa: 00 | 1| Oikawa: 00

"Nice serve, Matsun!" Hanamaki called out and put his hands behind his head, Kunimi doing the same beside him.

Hanamaki tossed the ball into the air, jumped and served. The ball crossed the net smoothly.

"Got it!" Watari bent his leg and effortlessly received the ball and kept it in the air.

"Okay." A grin made its way into Oikawa's face as he raised his arms, eyes trailing after the ball coming his way. Iwaizumi started running to the net as Oikawa jumped, the ball snug on his palm. Hanamaki and Kunimi went to block Iwaizumi and jumped when Iwaizumi jumped.