Their Kouhai »» 14

Tokonami: 14 | 1 | Karasuno: 18

"Left!" Aihara called for the ball as she started running towards the net, jumping up and spiking the ball once it was in the desired spot.

Tokonami's blockers jumped and splendidly blocked the spike. Aoyuki was quick to save the ball.

"Manami-san!" She called to the setter to cover for her once she saw that the ball was short.

"Got it!" Manami adjusted her position and raised her arms, "Michimiya-san!"

Michimiya ran to the net and and slammed the ball to the other side, gaining them a point.

"Yosh!" The female crows cheered.

"Nice save, Aoyuki-chan!" Michimiya patted the first year's shoulder, smiling lightly. Aoyuki only nodded her head and wiped a bead of sweat in her forehead.

"Rinko, nice serve!" Aihara called out to Rinko who's going to serve.

Rinko threw the ball into the air and served. The ball slammed into the net just beside Michimiya's head.

"D-don't mind!" The captain told Rinko, smiling shakily.

Karasuno: 12| 2 | Tokonami: 14

"All right!" Aoyuki called out before receiving the serve from Tokonami.

"Aihara-san!" Manami tossed to their ace who spiked the ball, the ball slammed against the blocker's right arm on the right, the ball flew out of bounds resulting in a block out.

"Yoshaa!" The female crows cheered, high giving each other.

"Get us a nice serve, Michimiya-san!!" Aoyuki called out, eyes trained ahead.

Michimiya exhaled before tossing the ball into the air and served. The female crows breathed in relief once the ball barely made it on the other side of the net, bouncing on the net before falling down on the Tokonami's side.

"Front! Front!"

The libero and one of the blockers failed to save the ball as they dove on the floor, watching in silent as the ball bounced mockingly in front of their faces. Another point for Karasuno.

Karasuno: 14| 2 | Tokonami: 14

Good, everyone's doing good. Aoyuki swallowed dryly as she licked her lightly chapped lips. She was sweating like the others, and the lack of water was making them dehydrated. Fortunately, they had managed to take the first set. It was a tough battle, but they pulled through. And female crows were aiming for the second set as well.

Well, not really everyone. Her eyes trained on Aya who was on her right. Before their match with Tokonami begun, Aya had told Aoyuki that she'd receive on her own.

"Aoyuki-chan," Aoyuki looked up from reaching her toes, her eyes connected with Aya who's giving her a determined look.

"Aya-san." She nodded her head blankly, before continuing on stretching.

"I realized that what you said back in the café was right, no matter how harsh or blunt you were." Aya looked to the side, "I'm going to receive--"

"No."

Aya's eyes widened, as the others watched with uncertainty. Aoyuki slowly stood up to her feet, leisurely tapping her buttocks to get rid of the dusts that attached itself on their shorts.